𝐂𝐡𝐩 𝟏𝟒. 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Last Chapter.

Kaeya looked shocked.
"Y/N... I," Kaeya teared up more.
He pulled you close into a loving and passionate kiss. His lips were warm and soft... it was nice seeing Kaeya being himself, he reminded you of your old self just now, vulnerable and defenseless.

A few seconds later...
"M-mkay. Mkaeya, that's enough!"
Kaeya leaned in to kiss you more, pinning you against the wall.
"EEEEEEE!!" Someone squealed.
"Oop, oh?" You heard another voice.
"This was unexpected," chuckled the voice of Lisa.
"This pics for your mother~"
*snap*
Lisa's little grin dashed away, heading towards the main place.
"L-Lisa!, Amber come back!" You stood up and chased after Lisa.
"See you Kaeya, love you! Training tomorrow at 6," you said as you fled.

Kaeya's P.O.V
Thank you...
I stood up and admired the view.

The view looked so beautiful from up here, oh and I think I can see Y/N

The view looked so beautiful from up here, oh and I think I can see Y/N. *chuckles*

"Happy now, Kaeya." Diluc spoke.
"Yea... I am."
"She's your top priority now so you better take good care of her. Good luck." Diluc said as he left.
"Take care you two. Congrats," said Master Jean as they both walked away.
So this is what it's like to feel happiness... now there's nothing left to worry about... because I have her by my side.

Your P.O.V
"Lisa!, delete those photos!"
"Awe~ I knew he had feelings for you, always listen to your dear Lisa~" Lisa teased while avoiding your attacks.
"Oh no!~ I sent the photos to your mother! What do I do?!"
"Lisa!!"
Lisa grabbed your hands and went in to hug you.
"We're so proud of you Y/N" Lisa smiled.
"It took a lot of courage for me to confess to him okay!, confrontations are nerve-wracking...I-I...didn't want him to never speak to me again, nor cry..." you started to tear up.
*sniff
"That's what we love about you Y/N, always willing to follow your instincts more than giving up. Master Jean made a great decision letting you be a high title." Lisa hugged you even tighter.
You smiled.
"We can go back to our dorms now, everyone is starting to head back into their houses," said Amber.
"O-ok let's head back."

Heading to the Favonius Headquarters...
I had confessed to Kaeya so soon... never had I expected Kaeya to return my feelings before I had even confessed. I now know that someone will be there for me every day...
It will be nice to train with him occasionally again!

You stepped into your dorm and got out of your dress, storing it in your wardrobe for the memories. You then put on your comfy nightgown, keeping Kaeya's cute necklace on.

Finally!, free at last...
I think I'll be able to sleep peacefully now.

*knock *knock
You heard a knock on your door and the other side was yet again Kaeya.

*knock *knockYou heard a knock on your door and the other side was yet again Kaeya

🎉 You've finished reading "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥" - 𝐊𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐚 × 𝐘/𝐍 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 🎉