𝐂𝐡𝐩 𝟏𝟎. 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐧 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

After a few more songs, the music started to fade. I'm guessing it was now time for dinner.

"Looks like it's time to eat, enjoy your dinner Y/N. Our dance was enjoyable." Kaeya kissed your hand and headed to his seat.
We were served Sticky Honey Roast! Delicious!

"Soo Y/N~, how was your dance? Had fun? MMMM Sticky Honey Roast!" Amber teased

You smiled.
"I feel older now that I was the one dancing instead of my mother."
"You danced magnificently Y/N. As elegant as a swan." Lisa complimented.
"So did you, Lisa, it was magical, like that one scene in Swan Lake."
Lisa chuckled.
"Y/N dear, since this is a great opportunity to talk, can we hear more about your life before you joined the knights? Living in the sky must have been amazing. I want to hear more. May I ask about a fun memory of yours?" Lisa asked.
"Oh no worries, there is nothing too special about my past but I'd love to share my cherished memories."
"Once a month, I'd always go to this beautiful garden near my home and would run free in it. I loved playing with the butterflies and made flower crowns for my parents!"
"Aww, that's so cute!" Lisa squealed.

 I loved playing with the butterflies and made flower crowns for my parents!""Aww, that's so cute!" Lisa squealed

"How about being a knight?"
Lisa questioned.
"Joining the knights was a good decision of mine, I know now that I've successfully become a better version of myself,"
"My mother and father had encouraged me a lot when I told them about my plan to become a knight. My mother taught me magic while my father taught me how to use my weapon,"
"I had gained my vision shortly after, that's how I knew I was ready."
"Oh? Do you think getting a vision would have been that easy? Well unless you're Lisa, receiving a vision would have been much harder and more meaningful." Kaeya caught you.
"O-oh uh..."
"You could always share with me Y/N, I won't tell anybody."
"Fine, I didn't get my vision so simply. Let's just leave it at that. It's quite personal, I have no intention of telling."
"Oh no they're arguing again." Amber whispered.
"Oh common now, I'm curious~"
"Hmpf, show me your other eye and maybe I'll tell you."
"Why don't you come close and find out yourself." Kaeya smirked.
"!??!" You jolted back.
"When did this argument become so intimate? You old adults are so weird..." Amber blankly questioned.
"N-no way in Celestia Amber!, you're completely misunderstanding the situation!" You shook Amber in embarrassment.
"Haha, looks like I won." Kaeya chuckled.

After sharing more fun memories with the knights, everyone else proceeded to continue your little conversation and talk about their memories. It was nice to relax and enjoy some quality time with your friends. You never knew Jean had a pet tortoise? Diluc too?
You looked down at the plan.
-------------------------------
- Appetizer ✔ 9:20pm
- Knights Duel ✔ 9:50pm
- Dances ✔ 10:20pm
- Dinner ✔ 10:50pm
- Free Walk  11:15pm
- Songs 11:45pm
- Dessert 12:10pm
- Rose giving 12:30am
--------------------------------
Oh a free walk, perfect time to greet everyone.