JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Main bhatakta umra bhar,
Par tera sath mil gaya....
Dhup sa chehra tera,
Aur chaand sa man mil gaya...
Is se bada ehsaan,
Koi kar sakta hai kya....
Teri wajah se mujhe,
Mera pyaar mil gaya....

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME DAY AFTER HALF AN HOUR AT THE ONLY PLACE CAFE :

After the long drive of half an hour at its fullet speed as if talking with the air, SEJAL'S red aports car finally come to an halt as they reached the "THE ONLY PLACE CAFE"... Right infront of the CAFE door SEJAL pulled her red sports car with a loud screeching noice & PARI quickly desended down from the front passenger seat, while SEJAL went to park the car in the parking lot... PARI waited for SEJAL outside the cafe & once she came back, noth PARI & SEJAL who were hell tired after the long hours of exhausting shopping & were feeling really hungry after carrying such heavy shopping bags with their delicate hands headed in side the cafe with wide grins just thinking about the food they are going to have... Entering the cafe through the glass door making a jingling sound of bells, alerting the owner of customers arrival, the duo of both the besties went staright to their favourite, usual spot in the cafe which was in a corner facing the window, just the way PARI likes & quitely settle down in their seats thanking God in mind for the spot being empty in such crowdy hours... As soon as they sat, the waitress came to attend their table... Seeing her approching SEJAL told PARI considertely in a happy voice with a caring look on her eyes...

SEJAL : PARI, You order something for us...

She asked... Hearing it, PARI quickly picked up the menu card which was placed in front of her on the dinning table & instantly opening it, she stared at it in confusion... Going through it she asked SEJAL in a puzzled voice while looking at her with a look of stupefaction in her eyes...

PARI : Huh??? But what should I order??? Well first you tell what do you wanna eat???

She asked to which SEJAL just shrugged her shoulder at her casually & holding her chin in between her thumb & intedex finger, she said after thinking for a few seconds... Her voice filled with excitement & eyes showing enthusiasm as that's ehen it popped in her mind that how badly she craved her favourite food in the past few days...

SEJAL :Um???? PARI, babe I didn't had a pizza in a long time due to this stupid diet so today I want to cheat the diet plan & eat my favourite a pizza...

She expressed to which PARI smiled & mutrrerd in a non chalant voice while looking at her with a thoughtful look in her eyes...

PARI : Ok SEJU... Then we will order a PIZZA, PAN CAKES, BROWNIS & CAPPUCCINO'S & yeah not to forget my first love RASPBERRY SOUFFLES...

She offered... After hearing it, SEJAL smiled a little, knowing PARI'S love towards all this tooth sweetning food stuffs especially her first love RASBERRY SOUFFLES & her favourite BELGIAN DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS & vanilla ice cream & flyffy sweet PANCAKES with honey syrup & all kind of berried such as mulberries, black berries, blue berries, cranberry, raspberry, goosberry, strawberry etc. On it... She shook her head at PARI in disbelif who never cared about having a diabetes & ordered all the tooth sweetning food carelessly... Everytime RUHI or SEJAL would have to meddle to take care of her health & request the attendant to make it with suger free so it won't affect her health while she would enjoy davouring her favourite sweet dish... That reminded SEJAL about RUHI whichafe her mentally smirk evilly as something came in her mind while thinking about RUHI, thats when one of the waitress if THE ONLY PLACE cafe approched them & asked in a soft cheerful voice looking at them with warm eyes offering a small welcoming smile...