JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!

Hola Everyone...... Hey Guys how are you all doing I hope you all are fine & doing well.... Well I can't say same with me currently facing very bad temper.... I am in very angry mood now due to some stupid reasons so let it be coming to are conversation.... I know you must be angry at me as I didn't updated any chapter from last sunday & I always comes with some excuse but as i said in note I was really busy with my little nephews & niece's Or else I was going to give you all double update on last Sunday only.. You know I got tired with the antics of those little devils.... I just droped them to thire town on Friday early morning & was about to start working on next chapter & gave you guys double update on saturday but wasn't able to write even one chapter double update is far away.... I wasn't able to finish typing as my online lectures started from saturday..... The worst part of it is the timing.....  which is 12 - 4 i lost my napping time 🥺🥺🥺 as now i will be busy till 4 in my online lectures..... & I can't type it at nights as nowadays i am sleeping early in at night & waking up very late due to heavy medicines.... Wait... Oh i forgot to tell you..... I am allergic with some food stuff but my cousin sister prepared that so i didn't fell good to broke her heart as she prepared that dish specialy for me with very excitement & my mom was too not at home to stop me so like a bhukkad ( great foodie) i ate that whole dish & now paying visits to hospital & going through heavy medication..... But dont worry i am fine now.... I took rest for 2 whole days & now feeling good.... But as I am healing I will post slowly.... So after a lot of non stop bak bak ( blabbering ) of mine here I am with very next chapter named PREPARATIONS OF THR MARRIAGE of are very own & most 😜 favorite FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... Guys I am not gonna do much blabbering & will not spoil your mood & west your very precious time in my non stop useless talks So let's start reading with today's chapter.... & here we go......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Ek din ek ajnabee se hamari mulakat hui,
Bas ankhon ki ankhon me kuch ankahi si baat hui....
Dheere dheere dost bane,
Jana dheere dheere pyaar hai...
ab tere sang jeena hai jaana ab door na reh payenge,
aut is zindagi ko bas tere hawale kar jayenge....

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW : 

IN ARYAANSH'S ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH) STUDY ROOM :

It was seen that thire a serious discuss is going on between ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH) & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN )..... The first one who spoke was ARYAMAAN...

ARYAMAAN : So what was the reason...

He asked smirking hearing it AHAAN come forward & said.....

AHAAN : BOSS you were right about those two peoples who created a big scene in last night's party.... We found that they are not mere businessman's they are BLACK MAFIA'S mens they were working with us so they can enter in GOLDEN MAFIA through us so they can lick the information to BLACK MAFIA to finish GOLDEN MAFIA..... We got to know that BLACK MAFIA knows that you & RRS BOSS are the only people except MAFIA GOD who destroys thire consignment & frees girls from thire clutches.... But as RRS BOSS now started destroying thire consignment of drugs & duplicate medicines toi They become angry & wanted to stop you so they hired those two mens.... They both came here to attack your....

He hesitate before completing the sentence for a while knowing his boss's anger.... He knew he needs to inform this to his boss so he just took a long deap breath & said at last continuing his talk.....