JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!

Hola everyone... So guys how are you all doing ha... I hope you all are fine... So here I am with a very next chapter THE MARRIAGE CHAOS of are very own favorite book JUNOON & THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE... But but but... As usual I won't let you read the next chapter peacefully till I make you irritated, annoyed, frustrated & angry with my non stop useless bak bak ( blabbering ) don't tell me you expected like a professional witer I will straight with the point start the story.... Nahhh... That's not kiyas style😎... So as if following my rule of making your bheja fry & maintaining my image of a talkative girl here I am presenting one of the most famous incident of mine when I was in my collage before the corona pandemic... You know 🤧 I enjoyed each & every day of my collage in start 🤧 but then this dusht corona came & I lost my precious time with my friend's... We used to do lunch together listening music sharing tiffin.... & being a sweet toothy it was my habit to bring sweets for everyone every day... After dinner I used to share my laddo or kaju katli or whatever sweet I had in my tiffin with my besties.... Then eating chocolates during lectures was as if an national anthem for us.... Once i lost my favorite bracelet at the end of the day of collage & cried very badly... For others it was only ₹150 - ₹200 bracelet but for me it was very special.... No no I didn't mean that... It's not like anyone gifted me that bracelet.... It was like " Yeh tofa humne khud ko diya hai" ( I have given this gift to myself ) so it was really special as it was from my first money which I earned by myself.... Oh wait I didn't told you na... Actually I have a small online business... As I want to become independent.... I am doing from past 1 years.... & it's somehow going well.... So I was upset that I lost it.... Me with my besties searched the whole labs, corridors & class rooms but didn't got that back... I literally cried like a baby for an hour... I was sad & seeing me sad next day my friends gifted me the same bracelet saying that they found it near stairs but as if I am a fool... I knew it was new & they brought it for me so I will again become happy & chirpy leaving my silent sad mode.... Thire this attempt just flutter my heart with happiness seeing thire so much love & affection for me.... This were the only things which I loved about them the most.... I didn't told them that I got to know that it was not mine as I don't wanted them to become sad on the failure of thire attempt to make me happy... So I just went with the flow & pretended to get happy getting my bracelet back... Yaar all this things are again & again coming in front of my eyes like a flash back.... I am really missing my friends very badly... You know once what happened... So It was time when in collage are project work was going on.... Are groups were decided by HOD.... We got are favorite sir as are guide we three besties we're in one group along with one more common friend of us.... Thire was a boy in are group who didn't know any stuff about project work as he just used to attend the college for fun.. But sir asked us to take him in are group as we need to bring chemicals & other stuff for project work so we needs a boy in are group & moreover to that he has his own company wait not his own but his dads so he can bring those things for us easily ( we paid for it as we never takes anything from anyone free of coast nevertheless the project was his too but we did 5 shares of expenses... It was just we were not able to bring It personally ) & can make evey requirements easily available for us so the thing happened is.... We were working on are project from 3+ months & that idiot knew nothing he just used to seat on stool in lab gossiping with other teams boys.... Are team used to work 1 pm to 7 pm ya we used to work hard for 6 hours after doing lectures from 8 am to 12 pm & used to get only 1 hours break.... You know he used to go to take tea, juice & all in near by cafe.... Food stuff was not allowed in lab where we works... & no entry without apron was allowed.... & that stupid fellow used to go with his so called friends & used to flaunt on us about what he ate after returning back... That devil used to ask me if I want anything like chocolate brownies or anything knowing it my weakness & I am a sweet tooth.... He used to make me feel more hungry saying should I bring that for you should I bring this for you knowing I won't take a break from work leaving the project work behind as I don't like to do nor he can bring food stuff in lab.... I was hell irritated with it & to avenge it I even made him wash 50+ petry plates in laboratory 🤣 saying I am allergic to dishwasher soap.... ( you know 😈devil😈 me... Never underestimate KIYA😎...) Then one day when we were performing something in laboratory for project work it was more than 06:30 & I was getting very bore & that idiot left the cap of cylinder open.... Omg... I was like " Kaha se aate hai yeh log " & that stupid was leaving the lab like a monkey.... I was so angry over his careless nature which would have blasted the whole lab, that I yelled at him.... Yeh dhakkan🤣... He was so shocked with my sudden behavior😂 his eyes literally come out of socket as it's not me....I mean I am very chirpy bubbly girl.. I am a little bit naughty ok ok jokes apart I am very naughty... I do pranks on everyone but I never insults anyone... I used to respect everyone & I still doo..... People's says hurt me once & will broke you twice but in my case hurt me once & I will forgive you but will never give you chance to do the same again nor you will even in exist my life.... So back to topic I realised what I did & seeing his reaction I hold my laughter very hard while my friends we're laughing like a maniac making me loos thr control over my laughter where I was having hard time to not to laught... & I said covering up on my tall... Yeh dhakkan khula reh gaya.... 🤣 I said pointing towards cylinder.... He closed it & went & I can't help but just burst out in laughter.... I know I am very evill but what to do jaisi hu waisi hu yaar.... So after completing my daily cota ( target ) of doing so much useless non stop bak bak ( blabbering ) & feeling fully satisfied with it let's start reading with next chapter....... & Here we GOOOOOOO.......