JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!

Holla everyone....... Congratulations finely you completed the chalenge.... you got successful in reaching the target guys.... Theres a request please read till end theirs a important notic at end...... & I got so many comments from my silent readers too.... Hey silent readers keep supporting me yaar don't be kanjus pease comment & vote for your hard working & crazy writer.... After this let's come to main talk are today's chapter..... After seeing your comments I know you are very excited to know what was ABHITI/RUHI'S plan so i will not do much bak bak so coming straight to our today's chapter named HER GAME.... As per name I am going to reveal the planning of ABHITI/ RUHI I know you are very eager to know what was her plan what is her plan why she was so busy in her mobile that she got kidnapped so easily.... & many mores so here are the answer so knowing your excitement I am finishing by bak bak here let's go & read the chapter to find your anwers...... Here we go.....

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Kabhi zakhmo par marham hum khud lagate hain,
Duniya ke samne jhooti hansi has jate hain,
Ji jate hai zindagi is tarah,
Jaise tapti garmi mein bhi ped chhav dete nazar aate hain..

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

ARYAMAAN said chuckling sadly....

ARYAMAAN : I am sure you don't wanted to kill me as you got so many opportunities but you didn't so what was your plan.....

Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI chuckled at him like a maniac & said.......

ABHITI : Yup you are smart MR. ARS..... I never wanted to kill you but you are too dumb to thought that I will anwer your this question........

Hearing it ARAMAAN raised his eyebrows at her questioning while she said with a smirk.......

ABHITI/RUHI : MR. ARS whatever I told you till now was only to remind you what bad you have done with SHIKHAWAT'S..... with me..... To tell you how you destroyed my whole life in a blink...... How you snatched my everything from me.... How you made me an orphan in a day...... How you broke me with a singal phone call.... How you broke my heart in pieces by just one move..... How you destroyed my happy life snatching my parents from me.... How you snatched my smile for your motive.... You not only snatched my parents from me but you killed my soul...... What do you think you have done a muder only..... No you have not done a mere crime but you have done a sin...... As just because of you I didn't even got the chance to do my parents cremation ceremony..... Do you know I didnt even got to see thire dead bodies......( What do you think did ABHITI'S parents YUNWARAJ, YUNWARANI of DEVGARH & uncle VIKRAM really died or they got saved..... If yes then who & how...... If no then so sad.... Are they alive if yes then where they are & why they are hiding from the world..... Was that accident fake or real..... Is someone misleading her about thire death or it is true..... So many questions with an another mystery......) You made me yearning like a fish for my parents love..... You made me yearning to find answers for my parents death.....

She cried out her pain loudly crying bitterly her eyes we're red not because of anger but because of her pain she was feeling for her lose.... While hearing it ARYAMAAN remember MIKE'S words which he said on pub night to him that "he saw the same pain of loosing someone in her eyes which he has for his sister lyra" He was feeling like a shit that a stranger understood her pain while where he after spending so much time with her still got unable to understand... That she is in pain... His eagal eyes got unable to understand that she was laughing a fake laugh in front of the whole world hiding immense pain inside her heart... He understood now that she was smiling at everyone from out but inside she was burning in the fire of avenge..... She was in range of revenge.... she was hurt herself still she was trying to mend her ANGELS heart... She was giving her love when she was in pain herself hiding her sorrows.... But breaking his thought she again said wiping her tears, sniffing her nose in anger & clapping sarcastically.....