JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH : 

Meri bepanah mohabbat ka ek usul hain,
Mile ya na mile tu har hall mein kabool hain!!!

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

AHAAN : BOSS it's today mornings MEHENDI CEREMONIES footage &..

He was saying but stoped in his tracks... & before saying further & starting the video he looked at ABHITI/RUHI then at ARYAMAAN seeing it ABHITI/RUHI understood his dilema & was about to leave the room but ARYAMAAN hold her hand & stoped her from leaving the room & gestured AHAAN through eyes to proceed... After receiving his boss's gesture AHAAN nodded his head in yes at him & started the footage...

IN THE CCTV FOOTAGE......

Everybody was enjoying the function... The mehendi artists were designing mehendi on ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL'S hands... SEJAL was busy in staring ANUPRIYA with an evil smirk.... ANUPRIYA was eyeing ABHITI/RUHI with a cunning smile & suddenly she ran out from the GARDEN AREA OF RS MANSION heading towards her room....

BACK TO PRESENT......

Seeing it ARYAMAAN said....

ARYAMAAN : Pause....

Hearing it AHAAN paused the footage & turned to see ARYAMAAN raising his both eyebrows at him questioning seeing it AHAAN said knowing what his boss wants to know....

AHAAN : Boss she tried to add chemical in RUHI BHABHIS ( SISTER IN LAW'S ) mehendi but little de....

He was saying but stoped in his tracks & gulped down his saliva looking at ABHITI/RUHI who was giving him questioning look & then continued saying correcting him self...

AHAAN : But SEJAL saw it & she changed ABHITI/RUHI BHABHIS ( SISTER IN LAW'S ) mehendi with ANUPRIYA AUNTS mehendi.....

Saying this he showed that footage to ARYAMAAN... hearing him ARYAMAAN got hell angry imagining someone trying to harm his LUNA... He was about to marched to GARDEN AREA of RS MANSION to strangle ANUPRIYA'S neck to punish her for trying to harm his LUNA But what AHAAN said made him stoped in his tracks from doing that...

AHAAN : But this is not what I wanted to show....

He said & hearing him ARYAMAAN looked at him confused & clearing his confusion AHAAN again played the footage...

BACK TO THE CCTV FOOTAGE

PARI was passing from the outside swimming pool area of RS MANSION going towards others in THE GARDEN AREA of RS MANSION.. She was busy in setting her clothes dupatta that's when her leg tripped & she was about to fall in swimmy pool but a strong well built muscular hand hold her hand & pulled her saving her from falling in swimming pool.... & It was non other than her ANDY BHAI ( ANGAD ) ( Don't tell me you were expecting REYANSH 🤣) who hold her hand & saved his little sister from falling in that swimming pool... Seeing it she smiled at him & thanked him....

PARI : THANK YOU ANDY BHAI ( BROTHER )....

She said showing her gratitude while after hearing her ANGAD too smiled at her & told her to be careful....