JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!

Holla everyone Hey guys first of all I am so so so sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long for the next chapter but what to do yaar I have so much work that I didn't get time nor I am getting only I knows how I managed time to type this chapter I am having a tough time with studies my khadoos professors has given me so many assignments over assignments & I have to complete them for points...... But don't worry I will mend it by the length of the chapter Yaa I didn't made this chapter that much excited but soon I will gave you a good dose of madness of REYANSH for PARI will going to give you many PEYANSH scenes soon...... second thing is I was getting very bored by writing those lovey dovey talks I am very happy now as it got finished finally only that pub incident were getting 4 chapters but I somehow convert them in 3 due to which the last 2 got very lengthy due to this I dropped the plan of dropping a new bomb of mysteries in my ff so I postponed it for 2 chapters from this chapter I am going to write the JUNOON the madness the possession passion & obsession of mafia brothers love now you guys are going to see the real MAFIA KING.... I am damn excited for the upcoming chapters... so without my further non stop bak bak let's start the chapter......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Aapki chahat ka kuch aisa asar chadha hai hum par...

Ki roshni teri hai aur roshan hum ho rahe hain...

Khushboo teri hai aur mehak hum uthe hain...

Raag tera hai par gaa hum rahe hain..

Dagar teri hai par raasta mera lag raha hai..

Khushi teri hai par khush hum ho rahe hain..

Aur gum mein Tere dukhi hum ho rahe hain...

Yeh pyaar bhi kya Kya byaan kar jata hai ankhoon hi ankhoon mein..

Jaan teri hai...
par jee hum rahe hain...
Par jee hum rahe hain....

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

NEXT DAY MORNING AT RIHI'S ( PARI & RUHI'S ) PLACE :

After night incident PARI was sleeping in her room...... She was sweating & patting hard in sleep....... While murmuring something........

PARI : N..N....N...O......D...D...O..N....T......DO.......T...HI.....S....D...A....D......MU...M..... A......... SA.... V..... E...... ME........ B.... H.... A......MU..... MM.... A.... DO..... N...T....... LE.... A....VE....... ME......PL... E.A..S....DO....N....... T........ D... I... E...

She wake up with a jerk & saw herself on her bed in her room..... She was having heavy head acche actually it was a hangover due to drinks & due to this she didn't remember enything related to yesterday night........ she wake up from bed & saw her dress changed......