howdy all!

Hello to those who have all read and supported this writing! I have debated on continuing this piece a really really long time ago, but I am no longer interested in AOT. I haven't been interested in it since middle school, which was AGES ago-- with that being said! I will no longer be continuing this story, as I have zero desire to and have no more interest in it (if I ever do, it would be a RARE occurrence). Looking back on this piece, it would also need a lot of work done to it as it possesses no real scientifically accurate approach, on a fantasy scale at least, lacks flow and is so HORRIBLY written with grammatically and punctuational errors to boot! Gah, curse you past me! Mind you, I was in middle school when I wrote this so it needs TONS UPON TONS OF WORK that I just don't have the time for! But again, thank you to all who have supported this piece and left such nice feedback despite this story being one big heaping pile of literary shite. Makes me feel good to know that, even though I dislike it, it seems to hold up fairly well in the public eye! Part of me wishes to continue it despite all this, so maybe one day I'll add some more or clean this up despite having zero interest in it. Until next time!

-7eventhward :)

(Also unrelated, but I hope all of you are staying safe during this pandemic! I wish good health and peace upon you, your families and your friends! Stay safe and healthy, my friends.)