Chapter 7

"..W-Who's Farlan..?" asked the rough-looking blonde, shakily but openly holding out his arm for the raven-haired male.

It struck Levi like a ton of bricks as the blond spoke, slightly hesitating to inject the medication into Farlan's veins. Of course, Levi knew, and figured, his friend had no idea who his own self was, but it still hurt Levi. The kind that makes your heart ache- like, feeling some sort of loss. A huge loss.

"..I-It's.."

Levi hesitated through his words. Was it ok for Farlan to know that it was himself? He didn't know what kind of studies and work Hanji, and Erwin, were conducting, and wasn't sure if it was technically "safe" to say. It might mess up Farlan's way of thinking, might confuse him and only make him worse.

"N-..Nevermind," Levi finally answered, slowly pressing the sharp needle through the crook of Farlan's arm.

The shriveled-looking male let out a small shutter at the feeling of the needle, and almost looked scared of it at first- probably from earlier experiences with Hanji, whatever those were. But, Farlan untended himself, shutting his eyes softly as Levi gave him the medication.

The whole time, Levi stared at Farlan's face- it wasn't terrified like before, back in the cells. It was way more relaxed, and the body language Farlan gave off was as if he was trusting this new man to give him his shot. It made Levi feel warm inside, reminding him of the trust both had in each other before the whole incident..

"-Welp, it's done," said Levi all of a sudden, pulling out the needle.
The suddenness of the smaller man's dark voice made Farlan jump, his eyes snapping back open wide.

Levi looked at the now empty syringe for a split second before walking a few steps away from Farlan and over to Hanji, where she stood leaning up against the metal car ever so slightly. She deemed still angry about not being able to be the one to distribute Farlan's meds, but Levi said nothing about it and neither did she.

Quickly, Levi grabbed a small bandage wrap from the top of the cart and turned, walking back over to Farlan and gently grabbing the arm his had injected the shot into, slowly winding it bandage around it.

"..C-Can you give m-me my shot f-from now on..?" whispered the fimilar, weak and tired voice. Farlan was now leaning down towards Levi a little, his weakened blue eyes staring at the smaller male eagerly, flashing quickly over to Hanji before going back to him.

Levi slowly stood himself back up after wrapping the bandage, meaning those blue eyes- The pleading within them was so extreme, that Levi wondered what it was exactly Hanji was doing to Farlan when distributing his medication.

"Well..Sure, I don't see why not," he finally said with a nod.

The blonde suddenly smiled- a very faint smile, but something that Levi hadn't seen before since he knew Farlan still existed, and didn't know he could do such.

{Author's note: Sorry, this is a shorter one! My apologies!}