C h a p t e r 1 9

Avery sat on the counter top as she carefully observed the boys. The kitchen was mostly barren of any furniture as the walls had only recently finished being rebuilt.

Greyson, now almost fully healed sat on the couch. Luca cuddled up next to him as they watched an action packed movie.

Avery shifted her gaze towards the kitchen window. The sun was harsh as it beat down on Monte and Callum who were tending to the horses.

The wild flowers blew softly in the wind as some of the horses grazed.

Finally her eyes settled on Adam who had been observing her the entire time. His head rested on his hand as he lazily smiled at her.

"What're you doing?" He asked her. His hand went to brush a stray strand of hair out of her face. Chills ran down her spine.

"I'm just making sure everyone is here is all." She had felt extreme anxiety since the incident. Nightmares about Greyson dying and her being kidnapped but never seeing them again. Sometimes, she felt that if she kept her eyes off of them for a second too long they'd disappear forever.

"Hey, no ones going anywhere princess." Greyson called from the couch.

"How could you even hear me you weirdo!" Avery laughed and went to get up but Adam pulled her back into him. His arms firmly wrapped around her.

"A-Adam? Are you okay?" She tilted her head backwards to look him in the eyes.

"I feel the same way. I'm sure we all do." Avery only nodded her head, she knew. All of them went through something traumatic, they almost lost their home, Greyson, and her.

"Can we go lie down?" Adam asked her.

Avery struggled to turn around in his arms but she was finally successful and able to face him.

"Of course." She smiled giving Adam a peck on the lips. His lazy grin once again appeared on his face as the two scurried up the stairs.

Avery was the first to plop down on Adams bed sighing in content. She rolled around in the soft blankets before sitting up wondering where Adam was.

Her back only left the bed a mere inch before she was pinned down by Adam who was now on top of her.

"Adam?" She hesitantly asked. She was given no reply. He merely stared into her eyes. Her face heated up and she blushed looking away.

Adams hand reached for her jaw as he gently forced her to look at him, "don't ever look away from me." He leaned down and kissed her slowly but passionately. Their lips in sync with one another's. He brought his knee up higher between her legs causing pressure to rub against her. She squirmed underneath him as a sly smile spread on his face.

"You're too sexy my princess ." He said huskily. Avery was too embarrassed to reply and Adam didn't need one anyways as he attacked her neck

He began to lick, suck, and bite causing her to cry out in pain and pleasure as he left a trail of red marks.

The sound of the shower in the room next door caused Avery to try to sit up. But she was quickly pushed back down by Adam. Even though she agreed to be all of theirs she still felt guilty giving too much attention to any single one.

"Don't worry about them. They will come if they want to join." Adam left no time for her to respond as he quickly slid her sweats off. He continue to suck on her neck as his hand snakes it's way under her panties. He played with her for a little bit, never entering her causing her groan.