C h a p t e r 2 0

The next day was weird for Avery. Every time she thought about her moment with Adam, Callum, and Monte her face would start to warm and she felt extremely embarrassed.

Her mind was filled with restless thoughts. Pondering if all of this was really okay. Five hot guys and she gets to share them all? It was insane complete ludicrous and far from society's acceptable standards. Yet here she was right in the middle of a chaotic storm of pleasure and happiness.

"You okay princess?"  Callum had startled her from her raging thoughts.

She remembered Callum pounding into her and a blush crept onto her cheeks causing her to quickly turn away.

Callum gently grabbed her chin and turned her head to face towards him. He planted a sweet kiss on her lips, "no need to be shy" his cheeky grin was boasting with confidence. He was pleased that she was remembering what had happened the day before.

"I can't help it I can't stop thinking about it." She shyly mumbled out.

"Good." He kissed her again before he turned to leave her back to his thoughts. She heard him start to rustle around in the kitchen to start making lunch.

She sat for a while longer until Greyson appeared carrying a pile of clean clothes in his arm. He started up the stairs leaving a trail of clothes behind him. She lightly chuckled to herself as she stood up to collect the discarded clothes.

"Greyson" she managed between laughs, "you are dropping clothes everywhere!" He turned to face her and his expression was one of shock. His face quickly morphed into one of laughter and he apologized.

"You wouldn't mind bringing them to my room would you?" She nodded and followed him up. For a short while there was a peaceful silence as they folded clothes and put them away.

"Your room is so organized Greyson, I'm impressed." She sat on the bed admiring his room. It was neat and tidy, everything was shades of white, grey, and black. It seemed like everything had a little place, the books on the shelf, the pop funkos of marvel characters, the space poster on the wall.

"Thank you, I hate untidy things." Avery pondered for a moment realizing she didn't know a lot of the little things about him. She plopped backwards on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

"What are you thinking about" Greyson accompanied her on the bed.

"Nothing and everything at the time I suppose" she was still trapped in her mind until she felt Greyson inch closer. She turned to face him only to find that he was already staring intensely at her. For a moment they were lost in each others eyes, taking in one another.

A knock on the door helped them break from their trance.

"What are you guys up to?" Luca came strolling in and plopped down on the other side of Avery.

"We we're just thinking of what to do" Avery replied softly.

Luca only hummed in response before he reached over to Greyson's desk and grabbed the remote. He switched in the tv and put on a random show.

"The injured horses should be healed in about a month, and Mary is due to give birth in a couple of weeks. It'll be nice having some more foals around the ranch" Luca broke the comfortable silence.

"I'm glad everything is going back to normal" Avery's voice caught at the end of her sentence. Greyson silently began to stroke her leg and hair to reassure her.

"I'm still mad at that bastard for what he did" Luca's voice began to raise.

"Luca, enough" Greyson cut in sensing the increasing distress emitting from Avery. Greyson looked at Luca and made a face, indicating to lay off the touchy topic. Avery was increasingly growing uneasy as the memories began to flood back.

"Now you've gotten her worked up." Greyson's voice was filled with annoyance.

"I didn't meant to" Luca poked back, but he turned to Avery, "I can ease your mind a bit" he quickly met her lips. It wasn't gentle but a rough desperate one.
Filled with many emotions about the situation they had been put in.

Luca snaked his hand behind her head and brought her closer to him. She wrapped an arm around his neck while the other was gripped by Greyson who began to trail kisses near her neck.

Luca deepened the kiss beckoning her to allow him to explore every inch of her mouth and she eagerly let him. The memories that were haunting them began to drift away as she was ambushed with kisses. Greyson quickly worked to take off her sweat shirt and unclasp her bra. Her top half was bare and exposed to them and Greyson quickly latched onto her chest kissing and biting one while a firm hand played with the other. Luca strayed from her mouth and began to devour her neck, reaching that sweet spot and relentlessly teasing her. The space between her thighs grew hot and wet and she squeezed her legs together. Greyson left her chest and Luca quickly dove in to replace him.

Greyson moved to the edge of the bed and plied her legs open, practically ripping her bottoms off of her along with her underwear and latched his mouth to her. He licked up and down teasing her clit and then forcing his tongue in her entrance. He sucked hard which caused her to suck in her breath as Luca left a swarm of love bites on her upper half.

They played with her for a moment more before Greyson pushed a finger into her. His hand and mouth worked together to give her unending pleasure. Her eyes fluttered shut and she arched her back as Greyson pumped into her and Luca played with her chest. She moaned helplessly at the ending pleasure until Greyson and Luca both stopped.

She opened her eyes to see them quickly unbuttoning their pants. She eagerly waited for them as they both rushed to get back to her. Greyson in a flash was over her his length was eagerly rubbing against her entrance and she let out a gasp. Greyson, unable to contain himself any longer, plunged into her. She let out a raspy moan as she felt all of him in her. Luca was getting behind her and for a few minutes he merely pleasured himself while watching.

Greyson was slow at first. Painstakingly slow. He pushed himself in her as deep as he could go before he almost completely pulled out. He repeated this teasing over and over until she couldn't take it anymore. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him into her. He smirked devilishly at her.

"Is that how we want it princess? I can do that." He stood still for a moment before he began to pick up rhythm. He continued to pick up the pace until he was relentlessly pounding into her, every time he reached the back of her she would scream out for him in complete bliss. She was reaching her climax before Greyson slipped out of her and flipped her over. Luca slid off the bed took Greyson's place behind her while Greyson moved in front of her. Luca grabbed her hips and forced her ass in the air. Before she could even register what was going on Luca was in her and reaching the pace Greyson had left on. Greyson gripped her hair back and she opened wide to finish him off.

Never letting go his grip he forced himself deep into her throat causing her to gag. Unlike the day before Greyson and Luca weren't in sync Luca would pound into her and Greyson would pull out letting her get a breathe of air before Greyson would be down her throat and Luca would be pulling out. This sawing back and forth was driving her insane as she moaned into Greyson. It was almost too much for her and she thought her legs would give out at any second until Luca leaned down into her and snaked an arm around her stomach, practically holding her up.

She came over and over while Greyson and Luca edged themselves. She was going insane with how much her body was feeling and her thighs were endlessly quivering at their mercy. Finally they released themselves onto her and Avery was able to collapse on the bed.

Her eyes gently shut and she was about to drift off into a deep slumber until she was scooped up into Greyson's arms.

"Come on sleepy head lunch is almost done" Avery merely groaned in response too worn out to say anything more. Luca chuckled as he started the warm shower for them.

Luca and Greyson gently scrubbed her down massaging shampoo into her hair and making her squeaky clean. Once they were all washed up they changed back into their clothes and headed downstairs to have lunch.

All Avery could think about was how these five men might kill her from all the pleasure she was receiving. She smirked to herself and enjoyed a delicious lunch made by Callum.

I really am lucky aren't I? Was all she could think about, the thoughts of trauma from earlier long forgotten.