ᑕʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ Tʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ

#13

' ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ's ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ
ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ . '

︎𑁍︎.𑁍︎.𑁍︎

"S-Stop!" Kokichi pushed Shuichi back, and exclaimed the word stop without realizing it. The purple-eyed male had blood dribbling down his stinging, lower lip. His eyes had tears. He was shaking. His jawline had thin, skin-breaking purple bruises across it. Was that how all first kisses were like? But as soon as Kokichi tried pushing Shuichi away, Shuichi refused, like he was in a frenzy of sorts and kept pulling Kokichi into a rough bleeding kiss after another; even when he was being fought again.

"Let me go!!" Kokichi shouted, leaning his face away and pushing Shuichi off with a strong push. They were both panting, both had blood smeared across their mouths, but Kokichi's lip was bleeding the most; when Shuichi bit it, it felt like an animal was attacking Oma.

Shuichi didn't even blink. The sight of Kokichi with blood all over his mouth, trembling with confused tears, seeming so violated...

It was enough to make Shuichi's heart skip a beat. He clutched his chest as he felt his mouth water.

"Ha...ha.."

"Haa..*hic*..ha.."

Both boys stayed on the floor, catching their breath, except for Kokichi who was sniffling with soft hiccups here and there. He had his hand to his mouth, trying to process all this.

"He looks so small.. so frail.." Shuichi's eyes wandered over Kokichi's body. Though Kokichi refused to look up at him, that was fine because Shuichi was top busy admiring him. It was at this point Shuichi realized if he didn't leave, he may not be able to control himself if he continued to see Kokichi in this state. It wasn't safe to let his emotions out in this place. If only he tried harder to convince Kokichi to come to his place earlier...

"I'll go," Shuichi stated, suddenly standing up. He grabbed his bag and books and quickly left the apartment, leaving Kokichi behind without another word.

After he shut the door, Shuichi rested his head against it, and took a breath of fresh air. His face was dark pink from himself feeling so flustered and aroused. He dazed off into space for a moment. That look on Kokichi's face: one of fear.

"It was so incredibly beautiful.. Kokichi-kun.." he breathed, clutching his chest once more before staggering back to his own apartment.

Kokichi wasn't sure how long he sat there in the middle of his living room floor. He was just.. confused.. shocked.. and there was a feeling of terror in his body that wouldn't go away.. he was crying, but didn't understand why. He grazed his fingertips across his swollen lips.

Maybe the question was starting to fianlly become clear.
Was love was supposed to hurt in this way?

.
.
.

Meanwhile, when Keebo got home from school that day, his day was the usual: he came home, went to his room, and did his schoolwork or worked on some project for his mechanics club. Maybe he picked up tbe idea of building and researching from his dad, but he also liked medical study. Maybe he got that from his mother.. Not that he remembered her, after all , she died so long ago.

However, to be different, his day was slightly different.  He slipped off school shoes and after heading upstairs, he paused at a particular door. He hesitated, then knocked a couple times. 

"Hey, Dad.." Keebo called out quietly, "Erm.. I need you to sign something for me.. It's for school.." He gripped the papers for the trip. They needed a parent's or guardian's permission signed on them.

However, as much quiet racket and noise he heard from the room from whatever his father was tinkering on, Keebo didn't get a reply, and only sighed, crouching down and slipping the papers under the door. Hopefully his dad would notice them eventually.

Keebo stood back up, but thought against leaving. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. What did he want to say? He wasn't sure. That he missed his dad? That after losing his mother it felt like he list his father too? Keebo wasn't sure.

He turned his heel and walked away. Maybe tonight he could occupy himself doing whatever homework he could do. However, while Keebo slept that night, a set of signed papers were set on his nightstand.

.
.
.

And when Friday came, classes were cut off. It seemed almost everyone was waiting in front of the school waiting for the bus to pick them up to take them to the train station. Keebo had noticed a couple of his classmates weren't there. No surprise. They were probably idiots. Honestly, Keebo would prefer if this trip had the least amount of people as possible.

But Keebo's attention drifted to Kokichi. Oma had just arrived, and Keebo was awaiting his usual good 'morning' or 'hello' from him.
"Good mor—"
However, Kokichi simply walked past him without a glance, and Keebo cut himself off with surprise to say the least. Kokichi always said 'hi' to him. Suddenly, Keebo felt very confused.. and even a little hurt. He watched as Kokichi stood by the edge of of the crowd of students by himself. Keebo stared at him for a moment before he noticed Shuichi walking over and standing near him.

Keebo once again, felt like he wanted to say something. He wasn't sure what it was, and so, stayed silent as he got onto the bus with everyone else.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· . ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°