ᑭʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

[WARNING: This story has dark themes, toxic relationships, gore , blood, violence and disturbing behavior. ]

𑁍︎

𑁍︎.𑁍︎.𑁍︎

\Yandere/
yan-deh-reh

_definition:

a character (usually a girl), who fits the archetype of being genuinely kind, loving, or gentle, but suddenly switching to being aggressive or deranged, often homicidal or murderously dangerous. And will even cause harm to their crush if they believe they need to.

𑁍︎.𑁍︎.𑁍︎

ᗴᵖⁱˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

#0

ɪᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ғᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs
ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ

𑁍︎.𑁍︎.𑁍︎

...

God, did I love him to pieces- to the very smallest bits of paper of my math assignment I was tearing apart at my desk. I stared at him at his own desk in front of me. I couldn't help but drool just thinking about him; holding him, kissing him, touching his small and fragile frame- and how easy it would be to overpower him! Like snatching a little crying girl, but better yet, this was Kokichi Oma I was talking about- a beautiful boy in my boring class who I had the blessing of seeing every day.

I knew he almost never noticed me. Though damn when he did- when he would trip over my well time shoe that would cause him to fall in the middle of the hallway, land onto me, and that would let me feel his body bump against mine, I got violent shudders and a boner quicker than you could blink.
Though unfortunately he would always get off me just as fast, but he'd blush and it would be so worth it. To watch him brush his teeth from outside his bathroom window, and imagine he was giving me a blowjob had me shaking in minutes, and eventually I would have to leave back down the fire escape to my uncle's apartment just a few stories down to keep the noises of my imaginary thoughts secret and unheard. Kokichi was such an adorable, little student. So worthless and pathetic, but perfect at the same time. I know he's perfect for me. Someone as disturbing, freakish, and undeserving of anything.

Oh, how rude, heh. My name is Shuichi Saihara, and my favorite things are Danganronpa and Kokichi Oma.

Everything else doesn't matter. Ha, it could burn for all I care. All long as I have those two things, I couldn't care less about anyone or anything else. It's not important to me. Though, if you do try and touch Kokichi, I will make you suffer until you beg for mercy. But I won't listen because the only one I want to ever to now down to me is Oma- for him to gravol at my feet and beg, sounds disgustingly beautiful. . . Then I'll help him up, hold him in my lap, run my fingers through his purple locks and whisper 'it's okay I forgive you'.

Though, I guess I can admit I don't talk to him much. It's too much of a pain. Really I just never have the right chance. I follow him around instead, snapping photos, watching him, and boy do I know everything about him. To his favorite Japanese cuisine to what turns him on, to his favorite music to those little ticks he has, and even his hopes and dreams, which, may I add, aren't many. I know he has zero friends, is often bullied by Momota. Ignored by the two popular kids Akamatsu and Amami. He truly is treated like nothing by everyone; except me. As I adore him. I know him better than anyone else. .

I know everything.

I know every action Kokichi will take.

I know how he'll react.

I have watched him for almost three years now since high school started, and will continue until I make him mine.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· . ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°