ᑕʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ Tʷᵉⁿᵗʸ Oⁿᵉ

#21

' ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀᴏᴛᴏɴɪɴ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ᴅʀᴏᴘ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏʀ '

𑁍︎.𑁍︎.𑁍︎

[Warning for blood/violence]

If you fell in love with someone, how far would you go to make them yours?

Would you drug them then proceed to leave them tied up on your couch beside your uncle you murdered? Then maybe gag them for good measures? Well, that's how Shuichi showed his kind and considerate love.

When the drugs Shuichi had used on Oma wore off, Kokichi barely managed to wake up before he noticed he was leaning against someone with a foul stench. He felt nauseous, his eyes and throat burned. When Kokichi saw the face of a rotting corpse — worst, it was of Shuichi's uncle Kokichi once knew– Kokichi muffled a scream and pushed himself off and far away as possible from the body as quickly as he could. His heart was racing and his stomach churning and sick now.

Kokichi's head swung left and right, his eyes darting over every inch of the dark room. He was still in Shuichi's apartment. Wait, but where was Keebo!? Kokichi saw him getting dragged away. That wasn't a dream, was it? Oh how Kokichi wished this was all a nightmare to begin with.

"Kokichi-kun.."

Kokichi looked up to see Shuichi standing in front of him. He still had his hat on and was wearing a white button up shirt and dark pants. It looked like he had changed into something more nice to wear. However, Kokichi's eyes were more focused on the knife in Shuichi's hands.

"Oh, Kokichi... Kokichi... Tsk, tsk..." Shuichi clicked his tongue disapprovingly as he leaned down, aiming the blade in his hand towards Kokichi's throat. "I should kill you.." he whispered darkly, grazing the knife across Kokichi's cheek, causing it to bleed.

Kokichi was sure this was where it was going to end, but Shuichi stopped.

"Silly. Did you think I was gonna kill you?" Shuichi asked, smiling at Oma. He reached and cupped Kokichi's cheeks and gently cradled his face.

"I should though.." he added under his breath, digging his fingers into Kokichi's face. "I tried so hard to make you comfortable around me... I would've done anything. I schemed and killed for you, Kokichi!" He hissed, clawing his fingers into the cut on Kokichi's face, making it hurt worst and bleed more. Kokichi screamed under the gag, and his hot tears filled his eyes, making his vision look blurry.

"I would've given up anything for you!!!" Shuichi growled, taking his knife and swiftly stabbing it into Kokichi's thigh, causing Kokichi to scream more– it felt like his body was on fire. Like painful heat was spreading and burning his body from the inside out.

"I LOVE YOU MORE THAN HE DOES!!" Shuichi shouted manically. "I DO! WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR!? A LIAR!?"

He stayed there, panting for a minute, ignoring Kokichi's muffled begs and cries as he composed himself.

"But..." Shuichi stopped finally and retracted his hands away from the other, pulling out the knife as he did. Kokichi's face stung and he had tears streaming down his bleeding cheeks. His body felt numb and cold now, warm blood dripped down his leg and to the floor.