ᗴᵖⁱˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

" ғɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ . "

-ʙᴜᴋᴏᴡsᴋɪ   

𑁍︎.𑁍︎.𑁍︎

"Say, what do you think they're up to, Momota?" I asked the male sitting across from me as I was staring up at the endless black sky above us. Well, to be fair, it wasn't neccesarily a sky . It was just an endless black abyss. Just like around me. It didn't matter how far I walked, I didn't go further nor stay in place. I was nowhere, but everywhere, I didn't exist yet I did.

"Prolly tryin' to forget you, shithead," scoffed Kaito back at me.

Well could you blame him for being so vulgar? I did have him killed.

"Haha~ My bad, my bad. You're still in a bad mood, I see.." I nervously laughed, scratching my cheek.

"You're the reason I'm dead."

"Fair enough. Where do you think we are?"

Kaito groaned. Poor guy. Such an idiot couldn't think that much at once. "Dunno. Hell? We were pretty fucked up people."

"Huh. I hope not. I don't think we can watch Danganronpa here.." I replied anxiously, glancing around. I would grow bored to death without my fandom. "Well, wherever we end up going, I hope it's entertaining."

"God... you're such a nut."

"But I'm a smart one."

I won the arguement seeing as Kaito groaned at me as he layed on his back, folding his arms under his head. I began to stare back up at the black sea of nothing around us. It's impossible to keep track of time here. How long have I been here? I don't remember.

"I wonder what Kokichi is doing..." I sighed dreamily to myself. Was he thinking of me? I hope so. I thought of him even here. Even in death– even in this hell– my love was strong enough to go on– for Kokichi Oma.

Was that a terrifying thought? Or an extraordinary one? Maybe both.

Suddenly, snapping me out of my thoughts, I saw something. I saw something ! I haven't seen anything new since I got here! What did I see? A light above me in the distance. It was coming closer, and as it did, I heard voices.

"Stay with us!"

"Hurry! His pulse is almost there! If we hurry, we can get him back!"

People? Even Kaito perked his head up as he noticed the light and sound. And as it got closer, brighter, so dazzling I had to squint my eyes, it came down to me, and I felt light, warm and began to feel like I was floating– which I was. I was floating up and up and up away.

"The hell you goin'!?" Kaito demanded of me, standing up and swinging his fist angrily at me.

I laughed. "Forgive me, Momota-kun. I guess I won't be meeting with you for awhile after all," I apologized as I waved to him. I grinned.

"Bye for now .." I muttered, before looking back ahead of me as I went higher and higher, and back to the world of the living.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑴𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 ✓ 🎉