ᑕʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ Oⁿᵉ

#1

Iғ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ,
  ʜᴇ ɪs ᴡᴇᴀᴋ

𑁍︎.𑁍︎.𑁍︎

Kokichi looked over his shoulder again for the third time in such a short period of time. Throughout the day, everyday , every week , every month, and every second he had a habit of glancing over his shoulder, looking at the corner of his eye, flickering a glance to the back of his homeroom; the road at evening; or even when he was alone in his bedroom. Repeating this until it became natural for him. And he didn't notice that he was doing it.

Strange habits for strange people is what he told himself. But was strange a word that could be used to describe even him ? Did even someone as boring as Kokichi Oma have the right to call himself anything but boring? He didn't think so. The classmates who bullied him wouldn't agree, either. Nobody would. Nobody would think Kokichi Oma was anyone; he wasn't interesting.

Not in the slightest.
.
.
.

"Oma."

Said a slightly familiar tone. Kokichi looked up from his arms that were folded underneath him and on his desk. He must have fallen asleep. Figures. Kokichi wasn't an exceptional student in the first place.

Blinking away the sleepy feeling, Kokichi saw who had come to wake him up. A white-headed male student of his, who had a pale face, kinda ghostly with the black uniform he wore, (matching Kokichi's) along with a black cap which causes a small , dark overcast over his expression which caused him to seem unapproachable.

"Iidabashi-san?" Kokichi asked, surprised that someone like Keebo Iidabashi even came to speak to him. Usually he was off by himself, and didn't speak to many, if any, other students. He seemed a loner , and only participated in one club- which was an engineering and mechanics club. Which, for someone like Keebo, was quite a surprisement he was even in. Kokichi heard the club only had a few other members; including Miu Iruma- who was also in Kokichi's class, but he never spoke to her really.

Keebo stood firmly, perfectly straight, like a robot. Actually, that was a nickname the other students called him behind his back. Probably something to do eith accusations he didn't have feelings. So he was the robot in Oma's homeroom.

"You have been asleep half an hour since the bell rang. You even missed *o-soji. Guess who had to do your job of taking out the trash?" The white-haired male asked , sarcasm in his unamused voice. He seemed so passive aggressive, it was quite scary. At least, to Kokichi- who immediately woke up and started to apologize.

(*o-soji : a time period where the students clean the homeroom, hallway, ect. after class is over )

"S-Sorry Iidabashi-san! I-I would have helped if I was waken up sooner!" He promised him, already feeling pretty much embarrassed and disappointed with himself.

Keebo adjusted his hat, already turning to leave. "Yeah, well, nobody really noticed you were asleep until we were done." He said, quite bluntly. That kinda stung Kokichi's self-confidence. So his classmates forgot about him. Why couldn't they do that at a better time like when they were in the mood for teasing or verbally abusing?

Kokichi sat there for a moment, then muttered an apology again. However Keebo had already started walking off, and it was unclear if he even heard him. Kokichi watched as his classmate left the now empty classroom with another word.