.Chapter 5.

Hello guys!!!!

I've kept my promise about this chapter so here you go. Enjoy

( Maybe i'll throw some spoilers along the way?)                         :)

This will be a long Chapter so yea......

.Chapter 5.

3 Years Later

" New day means new start. New move sometimes means new life and change."

I'm a junior now in college at Coldwater College of Art and Music.This is basically my 3rd year here now, but you still get a feeling sometimes like your brand new. After that night back in my real home, everything has changed. New home, new start i guess. I've always wanted to get away from that place but i just didnt know where to start. Now that i actually got it, i don't know what to expect. Its like your the only rose in a chrysanthemum bush. But i guess you'll get used to it. It just takes time. Julius says that its normal but everything will get better. He later explained to me what happened that night but he never told me how we got here. I've tried asking him but he goes quiet and tries to change the subject. To be honest, it works on me but not anymore.

I'm trying to get a major in music and design. That basically, is my main focus because i've also met Julius' real father; Daniel.

He can help me get what i want in life because he's a billionare and is the president of not one, not two, but three of his own companies. His 1st company : Business Art and Manufactering. His 2nd company : Rock Music Director for Music Videos And Film.  He's 3rd company : Photographer of Models for Movies.

Instersting but cool. 

I'm having a good day so far when suddenly i get that feeling again. That feeling like someone watching me. Its just nervousness. First day back and you don't know what to expect. 

 Yea that's it. I'm just nervous. Nothing to worry about. I stop at a bench close by and pull out my phone and headphones. I'm a bit sad though because Julius was supposed to go here with me but his father said he more important stuff to worry about involving himself. I was sad but said ok.

I plug my headphones in my ears and i get a call from Julius.

" Hey bestie. How school?" 

" You already know the answer to that question. How's training? "

" Tired, heavy, good, but sometimes i think the way we train is too...intense.

" Don't worry. You'll get better at it. Just do your best. Promise?

" Promise. See you soon."

" Ok, hey In - Out later?"

" Hell ya. You get out at 3: 00 right."

" Yep. "

" Alright, i'll see you at 3."

We hang up at the same time; as usual and a thought came to me from what Daniel and his wife, Christina said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Julius, Skyes come downstairs for dinner! "

" OK MOM! " Me and Julius say in unison yelling. Ever since i've been here Julius'  parents have been treating me like family. Its the one thing i've dreamed for; the one thing i needed mostly in life. And i got my wish. Weeks went by and i've been calling her Ms. Lawrence but she said to call her Mom.