.Chapter 15.

I ran away from Nathan. I couldn't take it.

He can't take my life away from me. It happened once and I won't let it happen again.

I didn't want to run but I needed to get away. I ran and saw Nathan running behind me. I quicked my pace and ran till my hind legs burned.  I lost track of him and the farther I got I felt as if I ripped his heart out and ran away with it. I knew I hurt him because the father I ran, my heart felt as if it was ripped out as well as his. I hurt him and myself but I couldn't take my life being thrown again. It hurt me to hurt him. My wolf purred in longing to be near him and hug him tightly and hang on like my life depended on it.

I stopped running because my legs burned and I found myself at the same meadow I took Nathan.

I shifted into my greek looking dress. And to be honest it was beautiful. My dress was a golden white color. It has a strapless sweetheart  neckline with a flare skirt. The skirt is high low and the flare ends in waves. I always end up in this dress after I shift. Qualites of being part goddess.

Just looking at this place now, it reminds me of him. The fun we had, fighting in the pool and talking while sphashing each other. A tear strode down my face and  I wiped it away. I walked inside and remembered the place immediately. I was so in tune with this place, it was like my inner peace. As I got closer and closer to the pool, a vine of flowers hit my face. I swayed at it from shock but started to became a tuned by its beauty. The beauty of this place. I picked a magenta and goldish yellow Hawaiian Hibiscus from its vine and held it.

This place is truly beautiful. As I stared at the pool, my thoughts went back to Nathan. My wolf stirred inside of me and it crushed me that I hurt her andmy wolf. I sank to the ground and cried.

I don't understand what he sees in me. And my main question is why? He cares for me and he does it even when he annoys me of cuteness. What does he see in me that I don't see in myself? I've never understood the true meaning of love because love is blind and dangerous. It took a lot of thought and time to figure that out. But maybe its not a bad thing after all. Yes, I care for him and I always will but the one thing I know about me and my real mother, is that sometimes we care to much.

I hear a crack on the ground and instantly turn. Moonlight comes from a corner and stops when she sees me. Her head tilted and she runs toward me and her nose lifts my covered arm a bit.

WhatwrongSkyes? Andpleasedon'tsaynothing. Tellmethetruth.

I cried harder. I didn't want to lie to her because I felt like she was part of me too. Moonlight and I have gotten closer to each other now. Even though, I just learned how to shift with her, I'm able to talk to her in my dreams. We've gotten closer that way actually and I loved it because she was like the one I could talk too when I'm down and she would listen and know when to leave and when to stay. I loved her for that as well. I knew that we would have a connection right when I first saw and touched her paw.

I shock my head, not from denying her, its just that I won't be able to explain it. What good are words if you can't speak? She cuddles against me.
Ifyouneedanythingfromme, I'malwayshere. JustcallorlookattheMoon.

She says in my head and I hug her and kiss her between her ears.

I get up to leave and notice Nathan's guards on a search for me. I run away again and don't look back.

------------------------------------------------

I need a place to stay for a while and I know just where to go. I just hope she's there.

I ran until I came too a penthouse. The grass was a perfect shade of green and the house colors was mostly brown and white house. It was beautiful actually. It was actually my dream house. I looked down at myself, hoping I look presentable and thank God I do. Suddenly,I'm wearing a tan colored sweater with metallic black pants and Timbalands with my matching gold and black bangles. I walk up to the door and scream in excitement.