.Chapter 14.

Hey guys!

Again, thanks for the reads and votes. Love you all and please enjoy.

:) Sahara

.Chapter 14.

Nathan's P.O.V Still

Beautiful and majetic would be a understatement for me. She had a silver and tan shade but she had a burn like mark on her left area. I didnt even notice when the guards left the room. I was so mesmorized by her beauty. She faced me and stared glowing. Then she stopped, she looks at me with curiosity and titled her head.

" Skyes, its me, Nathan your ma--"

She growled again and ran to me but she shreddeed my chains and titled her head towards a open door. I shifted and we ran side by side. Clawing anything that got in my way and hers. Irony is the front door is open, wide open.

Dont wait, just go straight through and my wolf did.

My wolf did and didn't hesitate. We ran away and my wolf is telling me to stop. I don't and push on but he takes control and Skyes looks at me with a confused face. She shifts and I shift and throw on a pair of shorts behind the same tree near our home. As I cover I'm stunned by her beauty. She's not naked to my surprise and she was stunning either way. Making my heart race just by the thought of her. Tingles spread throughout my body making me want her even more, to make her mine. Fully mine. But I don't know if she would what me back. Espically after my past with Luke... I can't let her see that side. I won't. She would leave me. But I'm willing to do anything to keep her. I'd chain her to the bed if I have too.

But when she shifted all of my worries, doubt's, and fears just flew away as I stared at her in awe. She was wearing a dress so beautiful, she looked like a goddess in it. It was a strapless sweetheart neckline with a flare skirt at the bottom skirt. The waist of the dress fit her in all the right ways and it wasnt open but it had a bit of space for her clevage to pop out. I growled in apprication and im glad she didnt hear me. The flare of the skirt was high-low and the dress was a white and golden tone that matched her liht brown skin tone. She was beautiful in it really.

I could feel my wolf trying to come out and the pain he inflicted by doing so was only a 4. (10 being the most.) It was a 30 when I first shifted and it was so unbearable that I couldn't even control him. I clawed at any and everything just to make it go away, so I would et him take over. This time I'm not letting him. As much as I want to take her and make her scream, I can't.

" Nathan, what are we waiting for? Come on. "

" Skyes, I need to tell you about Luke. And me too. " I whispered the last part.

" You might want to sit down for this. I checked to make sure we weren't followed. We're clear. "

She stalked toward a tree and sat down on its roots. I sat with her and took a deep breath.

" Skyes, you can't be anywhere near Luke. And don't say anything please because my wolf is on edge and he wants to rip the prick to a microscopic piece. " She nods and I continue on with another breath.

" Luke is different and dangerous. He's a hybrid. Part vampire and part werewolf but he's powerful too. He's so powerful that he can outsmart an Alpha's position. That's his goal. While I was in my cell, I heard him talk about taking your power to build a pack like group called The Black Rose. He plans to take you away from me and make you his slave. He'll take your power without mercy or hesitation. Whatever he wants, he eventually gets, which is why you are not allowed to leave the house or without someone knowing and I know someone who might be a perfect match for you. "

" You. Can't. Do. That. You can't take me away from what I really feel, Nathan. Please don't do this. " She pleases with puppy dog eyes and my wolf groans in guilt. Trust me, I am too.

" Sorry love but its made up. I'm not changing my mind. When I care- no love something so much more than my own life, I'm keeping it. He is not taking you away. " My voice rises and I notice Skyes' eyes are shining like water. A tear strides down her cheek and I embrace her she pushes me away.

" Nathan, no. You can't do this to me! You will not be the next one to hurt me! I won't let it happen! "

And she shifts and runs away.