5

Daniel pov (Earlier)

I enter the mansion still thinking of Amelia, she's so hot and perfect, I was so vulnerable in front of her. She just knows how to do things, I wonder if she came too, I hate leaving a girl unsatisfied. "Sir, is there anything I can help you with?" Ask on of my maids, I've fucked her a couple of times and she thinks she's the shit, I ignore her and walk to my office, I sit down and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Are we gonna talk about it?" Adriel ask

"Talk about what?"

"He was there, if she noticed him we would've been screwed. We could've died!"

"But it didn't happen, next time he'll just have to stay in the dungeon. GABE SEND OUR PRISONER TO THE CELLS."

"Yes sir." Gabe hurries out

"What do you plan to do?"

"Tell him his little princess has moved on and he has no reason to live." I get up and walk towards the cells, god this was going to be amazing. I open the steel door and lock it, I see him chained to the floor "Well hello."

"I thought we were past this." He says looking at the ground

"Yes but I need to make sure you didn't talk to her." I see him tense "So you did?"

"No, she bumped into me. I didn't look at her or utter a word."

"You do realize tonight went much better than it should've. She could've spotted you and we would've been in the shit."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

"To be honest I see why you fancy her so much, she sure nose how to use her hips and lips." I smirk seeing him tense up "She practically have me a hand job, vey discreet though. No one noticed, she even called me... 'daddy' that was hot. I came right on the spot, her moans.... oh god her moans are amazing." I feel my pants tighten "I'm getting hard just thinking about it, I wait to taste her- oh wait I kinda did. Amazing kisser, amazing lips..... I do however want to taster her other lips."

"Please-"

"Anyways, I'll have you released in.... 4 days. Yeah four, bye now." I leave the room as he lays here helpless and broken. I see my dad walk towards me and he looks pissed. "Father." I say looking at the floor.

"You met them and you didn't even tell me?!" 

"I-"

"Shut up!!! We could've ended them!! We have all of their strong people besides that little brat!"

"I-I can make it up... she likes me."

"Oh, so she really is a slut." I start to get a little pissed, she's not a slut. "Find their house and ask her out."

"Bu-"

"GO!" I flinch and walk to my car, I see two people in the front seat.

"Who are you?" I ask getting in the back

"Uh, our names are Caleb and Karl sir." Say a blonde one which is Caleb.

"Anyways, I need to find out where she fucking lives."

"Who may I ask sir." Karl ask

"This girl, Amelia.... Amelia Salazar." I notice they tense up "You know her?"

"Of her sir, she's quite well known." Karl says

"Yeah well I'm supposed to as her out or something." The car door opens and Adriel comes in 

"Let's go." He says, the drivers start to drive.

"We... uh we know where she lives." Caleb says, sadly I think but covers it up.

"Good."

Karl pov

Fuck.

Caleb pov

Fuck.