7

"Oh yes, sorry." I fake cough and drink water

"This is Karl, I recently found out he cooks. He was in the car when he drove me to your house." I start to get a little pissed, I should've asked who the drivers were and we could've taken them back or attack them. We would've had the upper hand, we could've had them, I hate myself for not asking. 

"Lovely to meet you Miss...."

"Amelia." I say with a wide smile really happy to see him and he returns it.

"Miss Amelia." His smile goes away when he turns to Daniel "You called for me... sir." I know Karl enough to know he hates being looked down on just like me, he hates when someone is in-charge of him. 

"Yes, Amelia over here." He placed his hand in mine and intertwined my fingers, Karl looked shocked but quickly masked it "Wanted to say something."

"Oh yes." I smile a little "I wanted to say you're an amazing cook, it's absolutely amazing." I said truthfully

"Thank you Miss." He bows "Is there anything I can get you?"

"Well it's getting late, I don't want Jacob to worry. Especially Mary.... and Ethan. I could care less about Connor." I say, seeing the corner of Karl's mouth twitch. 

"Well ok-"

"Uh boss." Says a man who barged in "We are releasing him." He looks at me with a shocked look as if he was shocked I was here, I don't know him... do I?

"Karl, can you please drive her home. You remember the way yes? I would ask Caleb but my father has him right nw." Karl nods and walks out with a little smile "Now you, I'm upset that we have to end so early. I will see you soon yes?" I nod

"Yes." He walks me out and gives me a kiss and walked away. He left me there as if I know where to go. I se a maid walk past me "Um excuse me, where is the exit?"

"Oh yes follow me." I follow the small lady, she helps me with the front door. "Here we are."

"Thank you." I walk out and see the black SUV with Karl in the front, I sit in the passenger "Drive." Once we were far enough he stops the car and hugs me, I hg him back and start to sob. "K-Karl..."

"Shhhh, shhhhh. It's ok sweetheart, you're ok. We've missed you."

"I-is..... is he a-l-ive?" He doesn't respond, he only tenses "Karl." I release and so does he, he stays quite and continues to drive, I hug myself and bring my knees to my chest and start to sob already knowing the answer. He stop the car and walks over to my side and open my door, he carries my bridal style and rings the door bell.

"Hey..... Karl." Jacob says, I'm still shaking in his arm, I feel me being transferred to someone else's arms, I blur the whole conversation out. My mind goes to him, it can't be. He can't be dead... I love him. I love Levi. Please don't be dead, I don't know what I'd do knowing he's not in the world anymore, I have nothing to live for. 

Third person

"Jay who is it?" Mary says as she carried Maximo in her arms who is laughing.

"You're a dad." Karl says with a chuckle as he stares at little Maximo "He looks just like you two." He has a huge smile on his face, happy knowing that they are happy. 

"His name is Maximo." Mary says turning him a little more towards to Karl so he can get a better view, Karl plays with Maximo's little fingers, Mary then frowns wen she realize something "You won't be coming back will you?"

Karl frown and shakes his head "No, I can't. I'm just happy I got to see you guys again, to see you have a family." Karl reaches for Amelia's trembling body and gazes his hand down her head "I'll try and make sure it's only me or Caleb sent here to pick her up." He says with a sigh, looking behind Jacob to see Connor, leaning against a wall.

"He was being an asshole to Ethan, Ethan has... been suicidal, he's almost been successful. Same with Melia, she became addicted to drugs, she's overdosed twice." Jacob says, Karl feels his heart break "It's been the most hard on them, they lost the love of their life. I was able to handle it ok because I knew what I signed up with but they didn't sign up for this. Caleb was being stone cold and ignored Ethan, the moment he went to his room he started to cut himself."

"They were just getting better Karl, I feel guilty because I'm the main reason she is in this situation. Anyways I'm rambling, it was amazing to see you brother. Thank you for dropping her off.... safe I guess." Karl gives him a small smile and nods and leaves. Jacob looks down at Amelia who's cheeks are stained with tears, shaking uncontrollably.

"No.... no..... I love him..... he's can't be." She repeats over and over in a little whisper, Mary gives Jacob a worried look before leaving knowing he can take care of her even though it kills her she wont be able to help her best friend. Jacob walks upstairs to Ethan's room knowing they always sleep together when they are going through something.

"Eth, you up?" Jacob says opening the door to see Ethan sitting up on the bed watching tv.

"Hello." Jacob places Amelia next to him and he immediately cuddles her "Thank you for bringing her."

"Caleb and Karl are alive, Karl drover her back..... Levi is um." Ethan just nods not wanting to hear the rest. Jacobn lets out a sad sigh, This wasn't supposed to happen. He thought.