6

"Now tell me... what makes you think you're worthy for my Amelia?" Mary asked

"Uh.... well at the event yester-"

"No!" Everyone looked at me confused "I mean.... uh. I... uh"

"Let him finish." Mary demanded

"She's really cute and when she wants something she gets it, like the sandwich." I smile at the memory

"I approve."

"WHAT!" We all say in unison beside Adriel and Daniel 

"Shut up the baby is sleeping."

"How do you even know where I live."

"My drivers."

"Your drivers?"

"Yeah somehow they knew where you lived, I believe their names are..."

"We have to go Daniel." Adriel says

"Oh, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7." He then left

"Mary." 

"You smiled when he said something, you don't smile. If he made you smile then I will say yes." She walks away and Jacob follows

"Good job, we're getting closer."  Jacob says, I nod and he leaves, I let out a sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose. I haven't gone this far with a mission, if Jacob is willing to go far enough for me to go on dates with him then I wonder how much more he's willing to make me do.

-----------------

It was 7pm of the next day, I decide to wear my normal clothing but just a little nicer.

I hear the door bell, I lightly jog downstairs and see Ethan got it, "Eth?" I say realizing he hasn't moved

I hear the door bell, I lightly jog downstairs and see Ethan got it, "Eth?" I say realizing he hasn't moved. I peak over his shoulder and I see a blonde hair boy with crystal blue eyes and a black mask covering the rest of his face.

"C-C-Cal..." Ethan couldn't form his words, it was Caleb. Caleb's eyes were filled with joy but also hurt. "I....Is t-th-at yo-you?"

"I'm here for Miss Salazar." Ethan falls to the floor sobbing shaking uncontrollably, he never thought he'd hear his voice again and when he does he's ignoring him. I run down to Ethan and start to comfort him. "Sir Danie is waiting for you in the car." His tone is cold but there's still a little bit of unsteadiness. 

"Amelia what-" I hear Jacob say "Caleb what are you doing here, my brother I missed-" I see Caleb place his hand out to stop Jacob from hugging him.

"I'm here for Ms. Salazar and her only." He looks down at me "Hurry up you're leaving Sir Daniel waiting, he doesn't like waiting." 

"I'm fine Melia." Ethan says standing up with a sniffle "I at least got some type of closure, I have someone new." That was a lie, he hasn't found anyone but I hope he did find some closure. I see Caleb stiffen. "Have fun on your date." He kisses my temple and walks away, Jacob glares at Caleb and walks away with him. 

"Who is it?" Caleb ask is a low growl "Who's he seeing."

"Don't want to keep Sir Daniel waiting." I brush past him, I hear him follow behind me. Maybe I should've told him but he doesn't deserve that relief after what he just pulled, he opens the door and I see Daniel on the phone. 

"Yeah... uh I gotta go bye." He hangs up and smiles at me "Took you long enough."

"Sorry, just ran into something." His eyes scan my body and he licks his lips "Se something you like?" I tease leaning closer to him, he looks up and meets my eyes.

"Yes." I smile and peck his lips, I lean my head on his shoulder as he snakes his arms around my waist. "We're eating dinner at my house, I have the best cook. She's amazing." 

"Thank you."

"For?"

"Ask me out on a date, I haven't been out for a while." I have to sell this, even to Caleb "You're just.... different. I don't know what it is but you make me feel warm." That was a lie, he made me feel cold, cold as ice. 

"I think we're meant to be." He kisses my head, I mentally roll my eyes and gag. 

---------------

We were sitting at a long dining table, we sat at the head of it. Were were so far from each other, this maid was also pushing her boobs to him. I let out an annoyed huff and get up from my seat making the maids near me back away, I walk over to the seat next to him and sit down. "Do you mind if I sit here?" I ask

"No of course not." He says as his eyes travel from my face to my breast and then stay on my lips, I lean in the table more as it pushes my boobs out, his eyes go back down to my breast and he licks his lips. "So...how was your day?" He ask looking at the plate of food the maid's just brought him.

"Perfectly fine, I did some yoga to calm down, I did my usual intense work out and I trained this girl named Carly who is supposedly a fan on me and wants to be like me." I shrug stabbing my food, once I bite it I roll my eyes and let out a moan. "Fuck." I says covering my mouth.

"You keep moaning like that I won't be able to control myself." He teases with a smirk, I fake blush. Yes it's possible, I trained for fake blushing, I have to think of something embarrassing or someone I love and boom I blush.

"It's good food, I want to thank the chef."

"You." He points at a maid

"Yes sir."

"Bring the chef in please." She bows a little and heads off somewhere, soon she comes back with a tall man, once I get a good look I drop my fork and almost break into tears. Almost. "You ok love?" Daniel ask placing his hand on my thigh