9

I was drunk really really drunk and I was in the middle of no where, well I was somewhere but no where at the same time. I dial a number "Hello?"

"What..... you're supposed to be dead." I say sobering up completely

"Pardon?"

"I uh.... Max?"

"Yeah that my- Melia?"

"Y-you're..... supp-supposed to be de-dead."

"He did try to kill me.... I errrr. Want to meet up and talk about it?" I agree and meet him at a café, I soon found out it's his new café. I see a closed sign on it, I open the door and the bell rings. 

"Hi sorry we are-" He looks up , I start to tear up, I jump on him and hug him. He starts to laugh "Hey.... calm down." I sit up and I realize what position we're in, I blush and quickly get up. "Sit, I'll bring us something to have." He soon comes back with a drink and some pastries. 

"Hi Max." I say with a smile, he's tanned, a little bit taller and much more fit, other than that he's the same. "You're supposed to be dead."

"Sorry?"

"No I- I mean he told me he killed you, so I thought you were dead." I correct myself

"He didn't kill me, he said that I'm dead to you thought so maybe that's what he meant." I nod taking a sip "I- I got help." I look up at him and a small smile crept on my face "I also wanted to say I'm really sorry and I- I don't know... I'm disgusted at myself honestly. I did love you... I still do but I could've just told you."

"To be honest, my life would've been so much different if you told me you liked me.... I liked you too. I would be living a different life, I wouldn't have moved in with Levi... meet the people I know. I'd still be a stripper and we'd be a happy probably married couple who runs a bakery."

"Most likely, so how's life?"

"Uh.... different than I imagine you think. I'm the most feared women, I'm in the number one most feared mafia, I recently am on a mission to seduce this guy and take over his mafia because he's a threat, I found out he has Caleb and Karl who have been missing from a break than happen months ago, I also find out the love of my life died, I've overdosed twice.... uh Mary's a mom! She's married to Jacob, I have Connor and Ethan. 

My best friends, I've hooked up with Connor as a rebounded, didn't work. I kinda dated Ethan but we were really a thing, he was gay and I liked Levi. Ethan is dating... or was dating Caleb, but Caleb was being and ass. I think that's it... oh I found out Levi is dead a few hours ago and I got drunk and when I get drunk I call you so I did forgetting you're dead but here you are... alive." 

He had a shocked face but also a smile "That's a... fun life I guess. Mary a mother? Never thought about that, she never looked like the type to be a mother. Sorry about Levi and your friends, plus the overdose. I wish I was there for you." I could tell he was honest, I smile at him as I take another sip of my coffee, I enjoyed seeing him again

"Max?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want to have sex?" I asked, I was horny, that's another side affect of when I drink. 

"I uh..."

"You don't have to say-"

"Yes." I smile, we drive to his place, he lives at the same house and everything, I see him taking off his jacket and I try and go back to when I liked him... and then I got wet. I pulled him to me as our faces were inches apart, he cupped my cheeks with his hands and slowly lowered his lips till our connected. Once it did there was no turning back, I already felt his hard, our mouths moved together, he licked the bottom of my lip for entrance and I gave it to him.

"Jump." He whispers in the kiss, I do as he says and wraps my legs around him wait, he walk us to the room, he lays me flat and starts to take off my pants. He breaks the kiss and lower himself in-between my legs. "God you're beautiful." I feel his finger going up and down my folds, my breathe start to get heavy.

Without a warning he starts to lick me up and down, no stopping, I moan loud and grab his hair making sure he stays in place, he starts to enter his tongue inside. "Fuckk!!! Max!!!" I feel myself about to cum and he speeds up the process, I finally release and I feel him licking up my juices. He rises above me "You taste amazing." He say as he starts to kiss me, I feel something poking at my entrance, when did he take his pants off? 

"Are you ready?" He ask kissing down my jaw, I nod and he shoves his whole dick in me. We are both a moaning mess, he is slamming into me like there's no tomorrow "Fuck! I've always wanted to fuck you...." He says as he thrust harder and harder, he's going so fast my head is spinning. 

"Shit Max!!" I moan as I feel myself about to finish

"Don't you dare cum without me." I try my best to hold it in, "Fuck." He says he throws my leg over his shoulder for a different angle "Release.." He groans, my eyes roll to the back of my head when I release, he lays on top of me as we catch our breathe. 

"C-can you drive me home.... Jacob will get worried." I say running my hand through his hair, he gets up and walks to his closet and gets out some of his clothes. He throws them at me as he also gets dressed, we get into the car and jam some music. He drives me home and even walks to to the door. We ring the door bell and it opens

"What the fuck is he doing here?"