Chapter 10

It's the end of the day, and Law is satisfied. He knows for a fact he did well on his exams.

His friends thought rather differently. They are all in front of the school, waiting for a certain someone to arrive. Penguin is not looking forward to seeing his grades tomorrow.

"I totally blew my math exam, I forgot we had exams until only a couple days ago!" Penguin whines, dragging his hands on his face like it's the end of the world. "I should have just stole the answer sheet!"

Shachi agrees, looking just as troubled as Penguin. "I know right, lucky for me, the smartest kid in my class was sitting in front of me so I don't think I did too bad."

"You guys are pathetic." Law mutters, sitting on a bench in front of the school while everyone else stands in front of him.

Jean laughs at Laws comment. "We aren't born smart like you, Law."

Ikkaku nods. "Yeah! Next time we have an exam, we need to sneak the answers."

"Or maybe just study for a week?" Law retorts.

Shachi face twists into a disgusted expression. "Study? Hell no, never in a million years."

Law chuckles at Shachi. "You act like it is the most despicable thing in the world."

"It is! It's as worse as kidnapping a child!" Penguin exclaims.

Ikakku gives Penguin a side glance. "You are a dumbass."

"Agreed." Law says.

Penguin crosses his arms. "You guys are bullies."

"No, your just an idiot." Law says.

Penguin opened his mouth to try and reciprocate, but pouts instead. "No mercy..."

Jean looks at Law. "How's your cheek?"

Law goes to touch it. "Doesn't hurt anymore."

Ikakku rolls her eyes. "I wanted to punch her so bad."

Shachi nods. "I thought she was a gorgeous, nice girl, but she deceived me!" He dramatically says.

Penuin matches Shachi's energy. "I know right..."

Law grabs his phone and looks at the time, seeing that it's been 10 minutes since school ended. 'Where's Strawhat-ya?' Law thinks. He puts his places his hands behind his head to lean on, and lays back on the bench. "You guys don't have to wait here with me. Go home." Law announces.

Shachi pulls out his phone and checks the time as well. "Ah, shit! The bus is coming soon, I guess we should head out."

"Yeah, that is true. We are heading out Law." Penguin informs, all of them starting to walk to the bus stop.

"Ok, see you guys." Law puts his hand up to say buy, and they all wave back.

"We will text you later! Have fun with Luffy-kunnn~" Shachi winks, and then the group snickers after seeing Law flip them off for the second time that day.

Law puts his hands back behind his head and leans back, taking this opportunity to get some shut eye.

But that hardly lasted, as Law lazily opened an eye after hearing rapid footsteps coming near him. And of course, Law was met with Luffys smiling face.

"Hey! Sorry I took so long, I was talking with my friends!" Luffy said, taking the space next to Law to sit down.

Law looked at Luffy next to him. "Not a big deal. Ready to go?"