#7: English

It was the usual day for U.A high. Same old routine for students, waking up in their dorm, eat breakfast together, and maybe walk all together to their respective classroom.

It was all normal.. until Y/n realized they have an English subject today.

And now, they are in the classroom sitting near their supposedly 'partners' and do the task that is given by Present Mic, who left the class as soon as he announced it earlier.

Sometimes, Y/n could feel the stares that some of her classmates throw her way. She wanted to laugh so bad, how obvious they are but she can't.

That's because for some odd reason, the red-eyed demo- blonde was looking at her intensely for more than three freaking minutes now.

Bakugou Katsuki is looking at her, while she confusedly looks back at him.

Y/n wanted to ask him if they're gonna do the task or not, but she knows better that she knows already that Bakugou will probably snarl at her. That's why she waited until Bakugou is the one to ask her, which leads her still staring at Bakugou for three minutes.

Midoriya, who is paired up with Ochako. Look up to see that Y/n and Bakugou are still looking at each other. Midoriya doesn't know why but he feels annoyed just by looking at them, he bites his tongue and tried to focus on the said task.

Midoriya isn't alone in that idea, because some of the students think that too. Especially, they expected Bakugou to do such a scene than just plainly staring at each other.

“Oi, quirkless girl,”

Y/n suddenly flinched, when Bakugou speaks to her. She wanted to tell him that she has a name but didn't bother anymore, “Yeah,”

An amused smile suddenly erupts from the blonde male, “Heh, so you're proud being called quirkless,” He said while laughing a bit.

Y/n starting to get annoyed, “Well because I am, so what about it?” she said, unconsciously speaking in a taunting tone. When she realized, she cursed herself inside her mind albeit with her stoic face she's making.

Bakugou who catch on Y/n's tone twitch his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes towards the (h/c) girl, “What the fuck?! Are you taunting me!?”

Y/n's mind was telling her to say, “Yeah, what about it?” to make the blonde angrier but she holds herself back.

“No,” She immediately said.

Bakugou gave out a glare, he aggressively got his notebook without taking his red eyes off her. It was so intense that Y/n can feel it piercing through her soul.

It's like asking her why does she exist.

“Look quirkless wannabe,” Y/n felt herself clenching her hands underneath her table by just the name Bakugou called her, “I don't care how stupid can you be, but if you don't have a set of fucking simple questions then don't expect a lot from me,” He said while smirking at Y/n.

Y/n wanted to punch his face right there and then, but her stoic features didn't falter. She already prepared herself to expect the worst at her so-called partner, but she didn't expect that he was this worst— no rotten even.

Y/n bites her inner cheek and pulled out a fake smile. It made Bakugou's eye twitch slightly at how Y/n can show she was not bothered at all. It pisses him off very fucking much.

“Okay, I do already have a set of questions, but I hope it meets your expectations.. jerkass,” Y/n said whispering the last part. It seems like Bakugou didn't hear it because he let out a prideful smirk, thinking that you're being obedient like a quirkless you are.

“Better be. Make sure that questions make sense, quirkless wannabe,” Once again, Y/n clench her hands but didn't say a word instead decided that she would just show him the questions she made. She wanted to finish this freaking task as soon as possible.

Present Mic's task was just a simple task. It was getting to know your partner on which they need to ask questions and wrote it in English to their respective partners' notebooks.

It was a simple task but for Y/n it isn't especially she has freaking Bakugou as her partner.

Y/n put the questions she has just written on a piece of paper and put it above Bakugous desk, “Here, since I don't know if you'll be approved if I just created exactly five questions, so I created 20 sets of questions for you to pick the best five questions you want to answer, then you could just tell me yours and I will write it down as soon as I can,”

Bakugou eyed the piece of paper that you put on top of his desk before looking at you again, “Heh, not bad quirkless wannabe,” Y/n wanted to roll her eyes but she didn't.

“I'll say the questions I have in mind and you have to wrote it down as soon as you can because I won't repeat it,” He said smirking and looking down on her, ignoring him, Y/n pick her pen and open her notebook, readying herself to write down the English questions.

“First question,” Surprisingly, Bakugou's English was so fluent, Y/n almost didn't recognize him, “Why the fuck you enrolled in U.A?”

Y/n's eyes twitch from the foul language that she's not stupid enough to know that it was a freaking swear she just heard.

He even knows how to swear in English wth.

“Where do you freaking live?”

“Who taught you those bad moves you did last time?”

“Why the fuck you annoy me so much?”

“Why are you here when you're a quirkless wannabe,”

Without warning Bakugou straight up said those questions after questions. Y/n didn't find anything bad with the first and second questions, maybe third too, besides of course the bad words. But the fourth and fifth questions did make her wanted to punch Bakugou, she calms herself before looking up to see Bakugou waiting for her to do something.

“I don't feel like answering the fourth and fifth questions,” Y/n said looking directly at those red eyes staring at her.

“And? I don't care, just answer those fucking questions,” He said still looking down on you. Y/n can't take it anymore, she unconsciously grits her teeth and looked him dead in the eye.

“Look here you fucking demon-eyed bitch, if I say I don't want to fucking answer the questions you gave me other questions!” Y/n said while standing up. She heard her classmates gasp and yelled her name out of the concern and shocked but she didn't back down at glaring at the man she wanted to punch in front of her.

Bakugou's eyes twitch in annoyance but his smirk got bigger looking at the girl. Finally, succeeding to annoy the hell out of her, “What you gonna fight me or something quirkless wannabe!?” He said taunting her while making small sparks, also standing up and getting uncomfortably close towards her.

“Bakugou!” “Kacchan!” He heard but he didn't let his gaze tear-off Y/n's fury gaze. This is what he wanted, he wanted to fight her, to see how and why is she here in the first place.

Y/n was about to lift her clenched fist when somewhat hard bandages wrapped around it. Stopping her actions. She also noticed how Bakugous sparks that he was creating earlier were gone.

“Enough you two,”

It was Mr. Aizawa, his eyes glowing deep red staring at the both of them.

Y/n knew she fucked up. She promised herself not to get in trouble that's why she always keep herself in check but this demo— Bakugou snapped her.

“Follow me to the office,”

Aizawa said sternly. The whole class staring worriedly at the two, especially Y/n.

———

:)