#10: Her Friends

"They seem so close.."

Ochako said while she was looking at the table of Y/n who is with the three late transferees that got introduced earlier. Midoriya and Iida didn't say a word but stared silently toward the table of the four people.

They are not the only ones who were starting openly, but almost half of the people in the cafeteria were staring at them. Classmates or not, just the noise that Y/n's group made them look at them with curiosity, but not as curious as the classmates of Y/n.

"S-say, Y/n-chan, is staring normal here in U.A?" a worried tone asked by one of Y/n's friends. Y/n immediately smiled apologetically.

"I don't know.." She said not wanting to say that she's been thinking that too.

"T-they're staring too much, I-I,"

"Just freaking ignore them, freak." A grumpy one said while glaring at someone who he catches staring.

"B-but, I—"

"Take a deep breath, Xy. Like what Christopher said ignore them," gentle yet calm voice pipes in.

"Hey, what the fuck, don't freaking call me by my full name, screeching siren!"

Y/n just smiled while looking at them, she missed this three. Not noticing the people catching up the smile she just give them.

"I miss you guys, I wanted to know what you guys been up to before coming here," Y/n said with eyes full of eagerness and curiosity.

A silver-haired with golden-like eyes chuckled at Y/n's feelings that are showing clearly at her own eyes yet her facial features hold none of it.

"You didn't change, Y/n," he said fondly, Y/n showed curiosity and tilted her head slightly.

"What do you mean?"

"Hah, you think this brat would change? I doubt that," The black-haired with green eyes man said teasing Y/n, who glared back at him.

"H-hey, don't tease, Y/n-chan guys. She just missed us," a man with blue-haired with blue and a pinch of pink eyes said. The silver head just laughed while the black-haired man glared at the blue-haired.

"I ain't teasing no one, freak,"

While they were in their little world, people who are still staring at them bite their lips or show a sign of frustration within themselves. It's obvious that you're pretty close with those transferred students, your face holding a different kind of emotions altogether that they have never seen before made them irritated in some way.

"L/n.. looks close with them," Ochako said, her face holding a face of sadness. A feeling she knows she shouldn't feel but here she is feeling it. After all, she wanted to be able to do that to you too.

"If I remember it correctly, the silver-haired is Mikhail, the blue-haired is Xyril and the black-haired is Christopher. The three of them hold a foreign name and also don't hold any last name,"  Iida said also eyeing them but especially Y/n, he watches as she smiled genuinely, laugh genuinely, make jokes, glared, and other emotions, he felt a bit irritated that the thing he wanted to see the other day was now easily shown directly to those three latecomers. He wanted Y/n to show those emotions to him, not them.

"This is so fucking annoying," Bakugo said as he averts his glaring eyes at the table of Y/n. He stands up suddenly, making the others who are seated with him look at him.