#11: Announcement

"Chris has been great honestly," Mikhail said, although you could clearly hear the sarcasm in his voice.

"Oi! Watch your tone screeching siren," Chris said while gritting his teeth.

"Oh, please, I know you love my voice," Mikhail said, this time obviously teasing. You expect Chris to shout back a nasty remark but to your surprise, Chris was only fuming.

Fuming in anger.

"What the freak!? When did I say that! I ABSOLUTELY hate your freaking voice," Chris said clenching his fist and acting like he would punch Mikhail. On the other hand, Mikhail only laughs his ass out.

"E-enough you too, we're in a hallway! Some teachers might hear us" Xyril worriedly exclaimed. Suddenly, he heard you laugh on which he turned to look at you. He got shy when you stopped and grinned at him.

He felt how his cheeks got red, on how you were shining, he knew you found this amusing. He averted his eyes shyly.

The two who are still quarreling didn't even bother to listen to what Xyril said and still continued. Y/n and Xyril were following them, slightly behind.

"Y/n.."

Y/n instantly looked at Xyril, she noticed him holding something, avoiding her gaze. Xyril meekly looked up and blush but immediately gave out the one he wanted to give.

It was her [Favorite Flavor] lollipop.

Y/n's eyes lit up and took the lollipop. A genuine smile took over her mouth as she gazes at the lollipop, she looked at Xyril who blushed more while avoiding her gaze.

"I-It's your favorite right?" He shyly said.

Y/n chuckled and remember those times Xyril always made [Favorite flavor] candies just for her. He used to spoil her so many candies that always differentiate from one another yet still hold the same flavor.

"You really know me well, Xy," Y/n said as she put the lollipop on her mouth, a satisfied sound following after.

"Hey! Not fair! Why did you give Y/n candy, and you didn't make me one, Xy!?" Suddenly a high-pitched interrupted their time. Mikhail said and left the angry Cris to ran up beside them.

Xyril, not noticing that Mikhail is joking immediately panicked, immediately his palm glowed bright blue and a strawberry flavored candy was made.

"I-I'm sorry! Here!" He said, immediately shoving the candy to Xyril who laughed out loud.

"You're such a tease, Khail," Y/n said while rolling her eyes at Mikhail.

"Can't help it, our Xyril is too cute," Mikhail said and immediately hugged Xyril who squeaked at the sudden contact. Y/n just shook her head.

"No using quirk huh," Chris said who is now besides Y/n.

Y/n immediately laugh at how salty the sounds but Mikhail showed him his tongue, "Xyril is different, he won't use it to some brute force," He said who Chris glared back at him but snapped his head back at the hallway they were walking.

"Not my fault, that freaking prick earlier was getting on my nerves," He said grumbling his words. Y/n let out a sigh.

"I hate to agree to this hot-headed but he right.. and not only that, but I also noticed something.." Mikhail said while opening the candy that Xyril gave him.

Y/n once again let out a sigh, she thought of the acts that Bakugo did earlier, "I couldn't agree more.." but her train of thoughts stopped, and got confused at the last sentence he said.