Heartbreak / Emma Brooks McAllister

"Hey, Emma" I said catching attention of the blonde girl.

"Yes?" she asked as she turned around in her seat.

"Can we, talk? In private?"

"Yeah, sure, come on" she said and grabbed my hand. She lead me outside and we stopped in the place where no one could hear us. "So what do you wanna talk about?" she asked with her wide smile.

"I-uh-"

"Chill Y/n, take a breath, I'll be waiting" She said and grabbed my hand.

"Uh that will be difficult, seeing that you're taking my breath away" I said looking away, not even thinking about it. "Oh, fuck sorry, that was horrible" I blushed and she giggled.

"I think it was cute" she said and giggled once again. I took my hand away because it started to get sweaty.

"So I-umm I think you're, you're very beautiful and uh and-"

Fuck did my brain just stopped working? Why am I stuttering so much?

"I've never felt that way towards a girl. I mean I felt but, I was never the one to, to uh admit it. I uh, girls yeah girls are sexy and, and you are uh. I'm making fool out of myself fuck" I said and she giggled biting her lip. "I-I, I like you Emma"

Finally bitch you let it out.

"I really really like you. You're smart, funny, beautiful like I said. It would be hard to not fell for you, and when I say fell I mean really hard" I said releasing a deep breath.

She was just looking at me, face frozen. No emotions, at least I couldn't see any. Her eyes wandering everywhere but me. She took a deep breath, tears building up in her eyes.

"I can't, I'm sorry" she let out and walked away. I was just left standing on my own.

Did you hear it? It's the sound of my heart breaking. I think I let out the loudest scream in the whole world, mentally of course.

"Hey...Y/n" I felt someone shook my shoulder and I looked at them "Are you okay? You've been starring at the ground for a good 20 minutes" Eva said and I shrugged her hand off of me.

"I'm fine" I said harshly and walked away to my room. I locked myself in and just start crying.

.
.
.

Two weeks later, pain not going away. Oh how I wish it could just fucking disappear. Feelings buzzing inside of me but my face staying emotionless.

"Hey Y/n" Sab said from behind me, she just got back from her family.

"Hey" I said coldly.

"Woah, what happened?" She asked giggling.

"Not your business Sabrina"

"Are you mad at me?"

"No"

"Anna!" she yelled and run to the living room.

"What now Sab?"

"Y/n is being mean to me"

"Nothing new, she's like that for two weeks now" I could hear the worriness in her voice. I went to the living room and sit on the couch. I was eating apple when Emma walked in the room, I immediately looked away.

"Heyo everyone" She said cheerfully, she looks really good today it's hard to not compliment her. I mean when she doesn't look good? "Hey Y/n" I didn't say anything even if it hurt me. I tried to ignore her every time she was trying to talk to me to not cause myself more pain, I succeeded for two weeks so one day shouldn't be a problem. Couple of times she even begged me to just say one word to her. "What did I do to you?" well I wasn't expecting it.

"You really wanna know right now?!" I snapped too and stand up. Not caring if the girls are watching.

"Yeah I really wanna know! Why are you ignoring me? Why did you hate me!?" She said and stand directly in front of me.

"You broke my heart Emma! Okay?! I-I...-" I looked away for a second then back to her mix of blue and green eyes. ".....I love you and, and you broke my heart in million pieces" I said showing my emotions for the first time in weeks, tears slowly began to fall out of my eyes. Her face from angry changed into guilty and hurt.

"And I'm sorry, to everyone I was mean to, but that's just how I cope. I'm pushing everyone away and I close myself in trying to figure out my own feelings" I said and wipe my tears "I need time to get over you, and I don't know if it will be days, weeks or months. I just need to be alone now" I said and run to my room. I locked myself in and again I start to cry. Unfortunately this time I got interrupted by a knock.

"Y/n, can I come in?" Anna's voice echoed from the other side of the door. I stand up and opened them, she immediately embraced me in a hug. "I'm so-"

"Don't say it Anna, I don't need it. It will make everything worse" I said and hugged her back.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I told you, I'm closing myself in and I'm pushing everyone away when things get bad. Plus it's just a stupid heartbreak, people go through the worse things"

"Don't say that, it's not stupid" She said and hugged me tighter. "Do you want to...talk?" She asked and I nodded. We laid in my bed and for the rest of the day we talked.

.
.
.

"Hey Y/n whatcha up to?" Anna asked as she sit beside me on the couch.

"Just editing my tik tok"

"Y/n, can I talk with you?" Eva asked.

"Yeah sure" I stand up and left my phone on my seat.

"Can you go to my room I'll be there in a minute" She smiled sweetly.

"Okay? But don't take too long, I have things to do" She nodded and run away from me. I walked upstairs to her room and as I walked through the doors they shut behind me. "Well that was fucking scary" I giggled to myself but I stopped as I saw Emma. I immediately turned around and wanted to walk out but she grabbed my hand.

"Wait Y/n-"

"Let go of me." She let go of my hand, instead she grabbed my face and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Her lips are so soft, and and the taste of the cherry chapstick just adds to it.

I could kiss her forever but after a minute we pulled away to catch our breath. We lean our foreheads, eyes still closed.

"I'm sorry" She said and we opened our eyes at the same time. "I didn't mean to walk away, I just panicked. I guess I was just scared to admit that I like you too...so much" She said and I smiled. I ran my hand through her hair and brushed them away from her stunning eyes. She's not wearing makeup which makes her cute freckles visible today.

"Do you wanna kiss again?" I asked straight away and she giggled.

"I guess that works too"