Lost In Paris / Emma Brooks McAllister

"Guys I think we should go-" I said but when I realized Emma, Eva and Anna aren't beside me I stopped. "The fuck?"

To straight up things we are in Paris, France. Just a couple of minutes ago we were on the Eiffel tower admiring the beautiful view. I shared a passionate kiss with my girlfriend. But we had to get back down. As we walked away from the destination very popular attraction in Paris, there was still a lot of people and I think I might lost them. I started walking around when I got a call.

"Emma?" she didn't say anything back, I just heard her giggle.

"Where are you Emma?"

"We are chilling on the grass in front of the Eiffel tower and baby where are you?"

"I got fucking lost, I was just walking with you 30 minutes ago and now I don't even know where the fuck I am"

"How did you do that?" She laughed and I could hear the others laugh too. They laughed to the point where they couldn't catch their breaths.

"Don't fucking laugh at me, you are the ones who didn't even know that I wasn't walking with you anymore. Fuck you"

"Y/n, I-" She was about to say something but I hang up on her.

Emma's pov.

"Y/n, I-" I was cut off by the beeping signal.

"What happened Emma?" Eva asked me.

"She hang up, she's mad"

"Not gonna lie, it was kinda rude for us to laugh at her" Anna said.

"She's mad" I repeated and started overthinking "What if she hates me now? I was rude and she doesn't like me anymore. What if she'll break up with me? What if she's hurt and we just laughed at her?" The tears built up in my eyes and I felt arms wrap around me.

"She won't break up with you bubs and she doesn't hate you. She's just mad that we laughed at her, which, it was, I admit very rude for us to do so"

"Plus I bet she wouldn't hang up if she's hurt, she's just lost and don't know where to go. You told her where we are right?" Anna asked and I nodded "We'll wait here then and eventually she'll find a way to get here"

Y/n's pov.

I was walking around, multiple buildings around me. I can't even read where am I because I don't know French. Eva knows but she's with other girls. I could use my phone but it died a couple minutes ago.

I keep on walking when I saw a familiar face, I quickly run to her and embraced her in a hug.

"Oh my god Agatha!" I said, she was surprised but hugged me back.

"Y/n?"

"Yes dumbass" I said and she smiled "I missed you"

"What are you doing here?" she said excited and studied me from head to toes "You've changed a lot from high school times and you look even better in real life" she said as we were standing on the middle of the street.

"You know it was a couple years ago, anyway how are you doing?"

"Uh nothing special, I've learned French through the years, I didn't wanna got to college so I found a really good paying job in a candy shop, I moved away from my parents to a small apartment and I'm sticking with it for now, but how are YOU doing? Beside that you're a fucking world star?!"

"I'm doing great" I said with a big smile. "As I see you've heard that I'm a singer, I gained a lot of fans throughout these years, an army I could say. They are named Y/f/n, honestly I don't know from where the fuck they got it but it suits them, I love them so much. I released my two albums, I had a world tour and I'm preparing for the next one"

"Woah, I've heard the albums. You're so young and so talented, and the collabs, especially the one with Dua Lipa *chefs kiss*" She said and I giggled.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it"

"But how come you're not going around Paris with a bodyguard? It's a big town, a lot of people"

"I told my manager and the crew that I'll be fine. I just wanted to feel normal on a trip with my friends. Plus I have a cap and sunglasses" I took them off and wink at her then I put it back on "you see?"

"Good camouflage" She laughed "Anyway where are your friends?"

"We were exploring the beautiful view of Paris but we split up by accident and I was left alone and I got lost." I said and she giggled.

"Come on dufus, do you at least know where they are?"

"Yeah Emma told me they are sitting on the grass in front of Eiffel tower"

"Let's go then" She said and I followed her.

Before we get to our final destination, she showed me a lot of other amazing things in Paris.

.
.
.

"Okay we're here" She said with a big smile. "You just need to find your friends"

"Thank you A" I kissed her cheek, she looked down and blushed.

"You're welcome" I was looking around when I spotted Emma, Eva and Anna sitting on a blanket eating something.

"OH I see them! Come meet them" I took her hand and dragged her to the place that they were sitting on.

"Y/N! OH MY GOD" Emma yelled and embraced me in a tight hug "You're safe, thank god" she kissed my cheeks and I tried to ignore her.

"Guys, meet Agatha. Agatha these are my friends Emma, Eva and Anna" I said and sit in front of them with her.

"Who is she?" Anna asked in her annoyed voice, and rolled her eyes. That means Anna already doesn't like her.

"She's my best friend from middle and high school, we were doing everything together but she moved with her family to France. She helped me find my way here instead of laughing at me" I said and looked at all of them. Emma was sitting beside Anna, her head tilted down guilt all over her face.

"How do y'all meet Y/n?" She asked with a smile.

"Our best friend introduced us to her" Eva said.

"Do you remember Karina?" I asked Agatha but she shook her head no. "The quiet one from our first year. She was really shy, she was bullied. Dark eyes, dark hair"

"OH, the Karina-"

"Don't finish that sentence" I said and she nodded. "So after you moved we've become friends then best friends. When we finished high school she met them and introduced us to each other" I said. Agatha's phone ring and she looked at it.

"I need to go, sorry Y/n. Hopefully I'll see you someday soon" She said and kissed my cheek. I hugged her and she walked away.

"What the fuck was that?!" Anna said and looked between me and the emty spot beside me. "Emma's was worried sick about you and you're coming after two hours with some girl?" Anna defended and I looked at Emma. She looks like she's about to cry.

"Are you assuming something Shumate?!" I said and we stand up.

"Yes! You chea-" She was about to go off on me but Emma stopped her.

"Anna don't, you'll make it worse. She-she's gonna break up with me" She said quietly as her voice cracked, I think she meant to say it only to Anna. But I've heard it.

I walked to her and pull her in a tight hug.

"What do you mean break up baby?" I said calmly

"Y-you were mad at me and all, plus you pushed me off when I kissed you" She said and now I just felt stupid.

"I'm sorry I was just mad that you laughed at me for being lost" I said and kissed her, but before she could kiss back I pulled away. "I would never ever break up with you, I love you too much to do it. Plus cheating? She has a boyfriend and she's motherfucking straight" I said and she giggled.

"I love you too" she said and kissed me.

"How about, we're gonna go back to our hotel. I'm gonna run us a bath, we can-"

"Fucking gross guys" Anna said.

"We're still here" Eva said and made gagging moves.