Baby pt. 2 / Anna Shumate

"Stop the music!" I yelled "Cole, can I have the zoom on the mid row?!" I asked the camera man, he pointed just there. The lights also pointed at the people in that area.

What I saw was a circle of people, in the middle of it was Anna literally shaking on the floor and Eva trying to calm her down, what clearly wasn't working out. I quickly run off the stage to my manager.

"What are you doing Y/n?!"

"Please get the girl having panic attack and her friends backstage, no matter what" I said to Lilly and she nodded. "Lead her to my dressing room, okay?"

"Yes, will do it" she reassured me and I smiled.

"Thanks" I kissed her head "You're an angel" I said and run back on the stage.

"But what about-Y/N!" she yelled but I couldn't hear her anymore.

"Sorry guys" I said to the mic with cute smile "Can I take a few minutes break? I swear, just a few minutes" I asked with a pout and the crowd 'aww'ed. "Ten? Ten minutes?" I showed on my fingers. "Only ten minutes and I'm back. I promise, pinky promise" I said with my pinky out. I heard a loud 'fine' and I smiled. "Thank you, I love y'all" I yelled and run back backstage.

"You're unbelievable Y/l/n"

"I know, but that's why you love me" I winked at her and she rolled her eyes.

Lilly is my best friend (and manager since I became famous) she's a literal angel sent to me from heaven. We were best friends way before I was famous, and we have a pretty strong bond that's why I asked her to be my manager. I know she wouldn't do some fucked up shit to me like another managers would.

I took off my guitar, I gave it to James, one of the staff and I run to my dressing room. I busted the door open and I saw everyone in there. Anna was still having a panic attack.

"Hey Anna, love, you are okay" I let out as soon as I came up to her. I grabbed her head into my hands and made her look at me. "I'm here look, take a deep breath with me" I inhaled and she copied me closing her eyes. "No, no, I want you to look at me" I said and she nodded. "Breath in and breath out, again, breath in and breathe out" I keep on saying, holding deep eye contact with her. I know that helps her. I wiped her tears and her breathing slowly started slowing down. I hugged her close to my chest and she wrapped her hands around my waist in tight embrace.

I rocked us back and forth as she gripped my shirt, scared to let go.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

"Why?" I asked and she lifted her head up, looking all guilty.

"I heard the song, I'm not deaf" she let out pained giggle.

"Yeah, you stole the spotlight to the point where I forgot I even sang it" I giggled and she smiled. "But-"

I was cut off by Anna's soft lips on mine. I kissed back slowly and she smiled into the kiss. She grabbed my cheek and pulled me even closer, if that's possible. I put my point finger under her chin and deepened the kiss.

"Y/n you need-Oh woah" I heard Lilly say.

"Really!?" The girls and Christian groaned.

"Did you record that?" Emma asked.

"Of course I did bitch" Sab said excited and I and Anna blushed.

"Did you just watch us kiss?" I asked.

"It's not our fault you two decided to kiss right in front of us" Eva said.

"I'm fangirling over this ship so much" Christian said and they laughed.

"Well, just to let you know. You still have to go perform on the stage Y/n, you have like 2 minutes of your break left" Lilly said and walked out.

"Can you stay here guys? It's only like three or four songs left, please. I have to talk to you about something important" I said and they nodded. I felt Anna grabb the collar of my shirt and she pulled me closer.

"Go destroy that stage. You already did but...you know" she giggled "I love you" she said and kissed my cheek. My eyes widen and blush spread across my face. I stand up and full of excitement run out of my dressing room.

Wait...

Fuck...

What did just happened?

"I'm back guys, I'm back!" I yelled and James passed me my guitar. "Thanks man, so...!" I looked into the crowd. "We have some songs left so shall we sing them!" I yelled and they cheered loudly. "This song is about a guy-" I was cut off by gasps of my shocked fans which made me giggle "About a guy who stole my car yesterday to impress my crush" I laughed and they 'boo'ed at him. "Can you believe that?" I laughed even more and put my ear piece in, the beat start to play.

"So I want you all to sing loudly! Fuck that motherfucker! I STOLE YA GIRL!"

.
.
.

"Thank you Los Angeles for that beautiful night! You are really true angels" I smiled. "Have a good night, be safe and hopefully we'll see each other again"

🎉 You've finished reading •𝓦𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓭 • ¦ 𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 BACK ON 🎉