Hot Time / Katie Pego

"Y/N!" I heard Anna yell from downstairs.

"WHAT?"

"ARE YOU GOING LIVE WITH ME, KATIE AND EVA?"

"NO"

"OKAY"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW, I'M TRYING TO TAKE A NAP!" Sab yelled from her room and we started laughing. Just a couple minutes later I got a notification about Anna's live on Instagram.

While they are live I recorded some tik toks on my main account and my spam, then I just laid in my bed.

...

I am bored.

I joined their live and watched from my room.

Anna and Eva are sitting beside each other and Katie somewhere in the back. They were cuddling and messing with each other. Like, holding hands or smiling and Katie was just sitting awkwardly behind them, looking at her phone from time to time.

Y/u/n: Ship evanna 🙄

"Look Y/n joined"

"Y/n joined? Where?" Eva asked looking around.

"On the chat you dumbass, she said...oi fuck off" Anna said after she read what I wrote. "We are not together, we are just a couple of...besties" she said with a cheeky smile and hugged her. Eva lift their intertwined hands and Anna looked at the phone "Oop" Suddenly the whole chat flooded with questions about me.

"Y/n's lazy ass doesn't want to get downstairs" Katie said and they giggled.

I immediately stand up, put on one of my hoodies and run downstairs, almost tripping on the stairs. I run into the frame of the phone and jump on Katie making me and her fall on the floor behind the couch.

"I'm not lazy" I looked her in the eyes and kissed her nose "You look beautiful" I said and she blushed a dark shade of pink.

"Oh look she's here now" Anna said and I stand up, helping Katie as well. "Come here, they want you"

"Of course they want me, because I'm the best" I said as I sit in front of the phone. "Katie bubs come here" I said and she sit on my lap, I wrapped my hands around her and started answering some questions from the chat.

.
.
.

I can't get my eyes off of her. She looks so hot with freckles, and her little blush.

How is she so damn pretty? Did you see her ab-

"Y/N!" Anna yelled into my ear.

"Jeez! What the fuck?! Why are you yelling?!" I asked and covered my right ear with one of my hands, the other still placed on Katie's waist under her big Nike crewneck, she's not wearing shirt under.

"Eva asked you a question"

"What was it? I zoned out and wasn't listening, sorry" I said, I started tracing shapes on Katie's abs and I lay my head on her shoulder.

"Are you dating anyone?" she asked and I glared at her "It's not question from me, it's from fans" she said in defense

"Am I allowed to say yes?" I whispered so the live couldn't hear. They thought about it.

"I think yes, I mean unless you don't want to make it official" Anna said.

"Katie?" I asked with a smile and she nodded. We looked back at the phone. "I'm sorry to break it to you but I am dating someone"

The comments immediately flooded with 'We lost her boys 😔' or 'It's Katie 100%'

I smiled and nodded.