Getting Drunk / Emma Brooks McAllister

"Come on Y/n, it will be fun. It's just a little party" Sab dragged me to her car. Other girls were already at sway or wherever the fuck this party is.

"Fine..." I finally agreed, she's been begging me to go on that party for two whole days, do you understand? She was following me everywhere for straight two days, begging me to go on a stupid party. "But I'm not y'alls nanny" we got in the car and she started the engine.

"I promise, you won't regret it" she said with a wide smile.

.
.
.

"Too bad, I already regret it" I said as we stepped into the house full of sweaty teenagers, the air fueling with mix of alcohol and weed. Ugh disgusting, that's why I hate parties.

Weed and drugs.

Let's just say i have bad memories with it.

"Didn't you say 'a little party'? It doesn't seems like a little party to me"

"Maybe I lied to you" She giggled "But come on Y/l/n, I know you want to fuck someone or get drunk. Just forget about her and have a little fun, that's literally the biggest party of the year. Move on"

"Is she here tonight?" I asked as I grabbed a cup with some liquid in it and take a sip.

Beer.

"No she went to Atlanta for a week five days ago, for some modeling/marketing shit"

I bet she looks beautiful wearing all of these outfits...

"Okay, I guess we can have some fun" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yay!!!" She squeeled, and that's when fun began.

We started drinking, yeah there was definitely a lot of drinking but from Sab's side, I just had three or four cups of beer, not a lot. I'm not really a drinking person, I mean until...

Sab on the other hand started inhaling the shots of vodka one after one, finishing it with some beer and mixing other drinks together. She's a really good one in drinking, I'll tell you that. But a horrible one with handling it the next day.

We played beer pong with some boys, I am not very good at that game but these boys, please, they were playing like a five year olds.

Then we danced some and she sang my favorite song when it came up in the speakers.

And just like that, after a long journey, travelling from table to table, walking outside to the pool, talking with new people. We found each other sitting in a circle with another members of the party, about to play spin the bottle.

It's kinda weird but I felt someone's eyes on me all the time, maybe it's just that creep that has been trying to fuck me from the moment he laid his eyes on me. Gross man.

We started playing and some spins later it finnaly landed on me.

I didn't really want to kiss anyone, beside her but game is a game, i guess.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" Sab cheered as I stand up from my seat.

"Shut up Sab, you're so annoying" I yelled over the not too loud music, she just flipped me off and started giggling. I walked to the guy and crouch in front of him. May I add that, this dude was trying to hit on me from the very start of this party too. He was so annoying and it got to the point where I was walking to the bathroom to get away from him.

The other reason why I hate parties so much. Pushy people.

Whole another world if it's a party with her.