Mr Anderson: teacher

'Fuck I'm late' you said looking at the clock in your school corridor, you were never late but when you were it didn't bother you or the teachers, but you'd never been late for him. You took a deep breath in as you entered your first period maths class. You walked in with your head down trying not to draw attention to yourself. You sat down thinking you got away with it this time. You got out your book and began writing the date in the top left corner. You began answering the questions on the sheet thankful you're lateness hadn't been noticed, but whilst being deep in an equation you were snapped back to reality by a slam on your desk. It was Mr Anderson. He had put a note on your desk 'detention after school: late- Mr Anderson to y/f/n' he walked away whilst you read it. He went back to his desk and looked up at him to see him staring at you. He sat there in a black suit, his hair in a slicked back bun with his arms crossed. You quickly looked down again and continued doing your work. Once the lesson was done you got up and followed the rest of the class out of the door 'where do you think you're going?' You heard his voice say. You turned around to see him leaning back on his chair looking at you up and down. 'Sorry i thought you said the detention was after school' you said confused as to what he wanted. He said nothing. His eyes just roaming your body. 'Follow me y/n' he said after a moment of silence. You followed him into the head of the math departments office. 'Sit down' he said pointing to the chair opposite the desk as he sat in the other seat on the opposite side of the table. He leaned forward 'that's not like you, a grade A student. To be late to MY lesson?' He said, you looked down in embarrassment. 'Look at me y/n' he said staring at you. You finally looked up, 'I'm sorry' you said. Getting upset, he was right, you were a grade A student you weren't used to trouble. 'I'm sorry, what?' He said questioning you. 'I'm sorry sir' you said looking into his deep brown eyes. 'Good girl, I expected this from anyone in that class, but not you?' He said. 'Sir this isn't fair, I was only lat-' you were cut off by him standing up. 'Not fair? Not fair? Do you know what isn't fair, you walking into that class everyday, in that little skirt of yours, I've been waiting for you to get into the slightest bit of trouble so I get to discipline you myself, and get to treat you like the perfect little slut you are' what the fuck. You thought to yourself, but decided to play along. 'That's wrong to think of me that way sir' you said looking innocently up at him. He stared at you, you could feel his anger. He pulled you up by the collar of your shirt. He pressed his hand on your back and bent you over, he leant over your bent over body and put his hand on the back of your neck and whispered 'you look pretty like this' he said as he stood up straight again and he began to hold both of your hands behind your back. He lifted up your skirt rubbing his fingers over your clit through your panties. 'You feel so good' he whispered. He was teasing you. You pressed your ass out nearer toward his crotch as you wanted it now. 'Look at you. I make you such a mess it's so adorable' he said. ' beg for it' he said after a long pause. All the tension building up inside you was now released 'please sir, please i want it so bad' you moaned as you turned your head to look up at him. He raised his eyebrow as he began to rub his bulge on your wet pussy. He pulled down your thong. You were now embarrassed to be exposed in front of him like this. He put his dick near you're entrance. His hands were still wrapped around your wrists as he pulled you back as he went into you. You let out a little whimper. He started to pick up speed as he thrusted in and out faster and faster. Your moans intertwined with each other. 'Mhmmm fuck, good girl, you're doing so well' kai moaned once again increasing the speed even more. Cum was starting to drop out of you as kai didn't stop. Little moans kept escaping you but were over powered by kais loud grunts. 'Such a perfect little mess' he breathed heavily. You could feel yourslef about to cum. So could kai. He leant forward as you came, and he moaned in your ear 'I'm going to teach you your lesson' he said as he came in you, feeling it hit your walls, you were shocked but still riding out your orgasm. He let out a harsh sigh in your ear and you felt his hot breath on your neck. He released your now bruised wrists as he pulled out. He watching his cum drop out of you as you still laid there a hot mess. ' that's it my girl, youre so good to me' he said as you turned to sit on the desk. 'Thank you sir' you said to him. 'Go to your next lesson, I'll see you tomorrow.'