can't stay away

You'd just bumped into your old friend winter at your local coffee shop. It was awkward at first because you were in a serious relationship with her brother for years, after it ended badly.
'Please we need to catch up, I know it's not right for us to rekindle our friendship, but I haven't seen you in so long and I have so much to talk about!' Winter spewed out after sitting next to you in the coffee shop. 'Ok, as long as kai won't be back' you said to her. She grinned with excitement 'ok I'm glad you agree, and no he won't he's away doing his 'thing'' she said to you. That was the reason you broke up. It was going so well, you loved his insane side but when he started talking about bringing his murdering and power hungry powers into reality you knew you couldn't stay with him. It was hard because you loved each other but you had to save yourself.
You walked in instantly hit by the nostalgia of the place, nothing had changed.
After hours of hanging out, you went into the kitchen to refill your drink. Humming to yourself you were just leaving the room when you froze. There he was. You both stood there looking at eachother. You stared into his dark eyes as they sent a shiver down your spine. 'Hi' you eventually said softly, but still not smiling. You were both still in a trance of eachother. 'Why are you here y/n?' He asked you walking closer to you. 'Winter invited me over, if I knew you'd be here I wouldn't have come kai?' You said to him. He walked past you making you flinch as he shut the door. 'I knew you'd come back to me y/n, you're not strong enough to to stay away' he whispered in your ear walking up behind you. 'Kai please, not this, not after everything' you sighed shutting your eyes pretending he wasn't there. 'You still love me' he stated. You turned around to now face him int he middle of the kitchen. 'What makes you think that?' You ask. 'I can see it in your eyes, the lust. You want me so bad' he said grinning at you. He was so right but obviously he didn't need to know that. 'I miss us, we were so perfect for eachother, I've become numb to everyone but you y/n' he said looking deep into your eyes. 'You still think about me?' You asked teasingly. He said nothing but just moved his body closer to yours. 'What do you think about me doing kai?' You asked him. He still didn't answer. 'Do you think about me naked, in your bed. Dripping and begging you to fuck me?' You asked looking up at him. Before you had time to even think about what you were saying he smashed his lips to yours, he pushed you against the wall and pushed his hard bulge against you with your lips still locked together. You felt his tongue roll around your mouth as you began to moan. You could feel his dick getting harder through his pants. He stopped and cupped your face in his hands looking down at you. 'You're not going' he said firmly. 'What?' You asked thinking what the fuck he meant. 'You're not leaving, your staying with me, you need me y/n. You can't survive without me. You know that.' He said 'kai, i love you and you know that but you can't keep killing innocent people' 'I'll teach you the ways. You'll love it' he  said looking hopefully down at you. You began kissing again but this time he slipped his hand down you pants, you felt his fingers playing with your clit, the making out had already made you wet enough for him to slide his finger in without hesitantion, still kissing you let out soft moans, you could tell he loved it. He pulled back, still close to your face and whispered 'you feel so fucking good' this made you main even louder and harder. 'Shhh winter will hear.' He said taking his hand out of your pants to put over your mouth. He stuck his finger in your mouth as you sucked it making eye contact with him. Your main goal was to please him. And he knew that, it had always been that way. He knelt down in the cold floor. He got out his hard dick and you spat on it, rubbing it, teasing him. You would put it half way in your mouth and then out again on repeat. This annoyed him. You could tell, you wanted him to be angry, he was passionate when he was angry. He then pushed your head so your mouth filled with his massive cock. He held your hair back and watched you as he thrusted his dick in and out of your mouth, it made you gag but he loved it. The hair pulling and gagging hurt so bad but you'd do anything for him. 'Good girl' he moaned looking down at you. This only gave you motivation to go faster, tears were rolling down your eyes as you continued sucking on his dick. He let out one huge last moan as he finished down your throat 'swallow it baby, taste it' he ordered. You stood up as he wiped the tears away from your eyes, 'you're so pretty.'