Allow me to enlighten you

This is actually like low-key sexist lol I don't obviously believe in anything this man says hehe.
Also comment stuff you wanna see me write bc a bitch is feeling uncreative atm. ❤️

You'd see him everywhere, the blue haired man.
It started when you caught his eye outside the city hall. Looking beaten up and being interviewed by the local news, then after that you couldn't escape him. He'd drive past you, be in the same store as you and then you began seeing him on your tv, he was inescapable. You didn't know much about him except that his name was kai anderson and he was someone who was always talking about politics. You'd always been very intrigued by him, you thought he was insane by the way he spoke, he had crazy eyes but you couldn't look away from them.

There he was again, standing on the corner of the square, he was so tall and well built, so much of you was attracted to him but you'd learnt from past experience to not catch feelings for people you can't have. 'Take one of these, it can save you' he said handing you a leaflet. You froze but this was your chance to get to know him. 'Uhm thank you, what is it?' You said to him, being shocked at how good he looked close up. He looked down on you, you were in your school uniform looking up at him like a lost puppy. 'I'm kai anderson, allow me to enlighten you' he said breaking his eyes away from your body and putting his hand on your back guiding you over to a bar entrance. 'A seat for two?' He asked the waitress as you followed her to a dimly lit section of the bar. 'What's your name?' He asked you as you both sat down opposite eachother. 'I'm y/n' you answered, nervously . 'I'm kai anderson, I'm running for city council and that's what the leaflet was about, politics. Do you know much about politics y/n?' He asked you, 'no, could you teach me?' You asked in a innocent way looking into his deep brown eyes. 'Two Long Island cocktails please' he said smiling at the approaching waitress. 'Oh no, I'm not allowed to drink' you said looking at him 'it's okay,  just say they're both for me' he winked. 'Back to the discussion, politics is a patriarchy of people, mainly men, but people. They're all fighting to be a leader of some sort, people crave power over anything and the world needs power' he explained. You took a sip of your drink 'and that's what you're trying to do, be all powerful' you questioned him. 'No, i want what's best for the people, i want happiness and safety for the world, not money or greed, well being of the public above anything.' He said 'why mainly men?' You asked 'women are weak, you should learn to his from a young age, women obey, they listen. Are submissive, do what they're told' he said as you put your straw in your mouth maintaining eye contact with him. You knew this was absolute bullshit but you wanted to see where he was going. You nodded. 'Take your underwear off y/n' he ordered. Turning his body to face you. You did as you were told. 'Good girl, just like I asked, see it's easy if you do what men say. Now I'm gonna make you cum' he said licking his lips. You'd never been touched like that by a boy before, let alone a man. You nodded again as you gulped looking at his pleased face as he slipped his fingers inside you. You let out a deep breath. It was getting later the more and more people started gathering around the bar, which also meant it was getting louder, which made it easy to hide the moans. He went faster and faster on your clit, you'd never felt this before and began moaning louder and louder the more and more you drank, he grinned at you. 'Just like that' he said coming close to your ear to whisper. You moaned back in his ear making his smile go even wider, you put your head down and bit your lip so it wasn't facially obvious what was happening, the louder you moaned the faster he went.
You're sighs and whines where being drowned in music. You let out one big moan as the sweaty bodys moving around you danced harder and the music played louder. He kept picking up speed biting his lip looking at you. Your head was tilted backwards as you leant forward looking at him in the eyes, 'fuckkkkk' he sighed in your ear as he began to kiss you. He pulled away to whisper 'you're so fucking wet, you like that?' You nodded as you moaned whilst being locked in his lips. 'You going to be a good girl and cum for me?' He whispered in your ear 'mhm yeah' you said back to him as he went faster and faster with now two fingers inside you and his thumb vibrating on your clit. It sent you over into your orgasm as he kissed your neck. Your body jolted with his fingers still inside you grabbed his thigh as you rode out your orgasm as you finally let out one last little whimper.
'Has daddy exhausted you?' He asked tilting your head up to meet his eyes. You nodded, out of breathe and sweating.
You both walking out of the bar, finding it hard to put one foot in front of the other. 'I see you looking at me you know' he said with you both looking into the dark sky on the city hall steps. You blushed. 'It's cute, I bet you've been dreaming of that to happen.' He said making you even more embarrassed. 'Kai, I need to go' you said standing up. 'My parents are probably wondering where I am. He stood up and kissed your head. 'You did so good, I'll see you, okay?' He said with kind eyes. 'Do you want a lift home?' He offered. You shook your head, 'it's just a few blocks, I'll be okay. But thank you.' You said walking away from him.