First impressions

'You're going to have to tell me at some point' you screamed. You were living with your moms best friend (meadow Wilton) for the next few months whilst she went away. Meadow had been disappearing out of no where at any time. You wanted to know for her safety. But mainly out of your own curiosity. 'Ok, come down and we'll talk about it properly, I owe you an explanation' she yelled up the stairs.
'So you kill people too?' You asked after meadow had spent the last hour explaining the dark and twisted sides to kai anderson.
'You do realise what this means y/n?' Meadow said you. You shook your head. 'Nobody must know about him or his plan outside of the cult. I need to introduce you to him. That's the only way we'll both live' meadow said concerned. 'Fuck no he seems terrifying I don't want anything to do with him, and neither should you?' You exclaimed. 'Please, let's go see him now, nobody else will be there.' She sighed. 'Nope, I'm sorry but there's no fucking way' you said. 'Y/n, you don't understand how legit this guys
is, if he knows you know he will find the longest and most painful way to kill you,'
You sighed, 'let's get into the car then'
Once you'd arrived at kais house, one of his men opened the door, 'hello meadow, and who are you' the tall man questioned 'I'm y/n' you said. You put your hand out to shake it but he stood there staring at you 'he's downstairs. The man said completely ignoring your greeting.
You walked down the stairs to see a man with blue hair sat in his laptop at a desk. 'Ah hello meadow.' He said approaching you. He came over to the two of you. 'And you are' he said looking at you. 'I'm y/n' you said looking up at him, he smiled and stuck his hand out for you to shake it. 'I didn't think this was something you people did,' you said shaking his hot large hand. 'Oh fuck, yeah I don't know what his problem is, he's a cunt ignore him, he doesn't represent the type of people we are' he said still smiling at you. 'Meadow, a word' he said gesturing to go back up stairs with meadow. You didn't hear the full conversation but you knew what was going on. A lot of yelling on from kai, not so much from meadow. You heard his footsteps again as he was walking down the stairs. He pretended not to be red from anger and calmed his voice. 'Sit, please' he said pointing to a circular table in the back of the room. He put his pinkie out 'when our pinkie interlock, you can't lie, if you do I will know, ok?' Kai affirmed, you nodded 'ok, i understand' he stared deeply into your eyes 'what scares you the most' fuck that's a hard question 'my genuine fear is having nobody to trust' you say looking at him, his eye contact and presence was so strong it made you feel like crying. 'You're young aren't you, y/a didn't meadow say?' He said 'yes' you replied 'you're mature for your age, You'll come to many uses,' he said. You were confused what he meant 'what turns you on y/n' he asked. This question shocked you as it was out of nowhere, but was also asked after kai exclaimed how young you were, you decided to answer him and not anger him. 'Dominance, anything where I am used. When I'm attracted to somebody I will let them treat me however they want no matter the situation' you said, you could tell this turned him on. 'Good, are you willing to help me? To pleasure me y/n?' Kai asked. 'Yes Kai' you nodded. 'Good' he said standing up. 'Come' he said walking out of the room and up into a bedroom, you assumed it was his from the dark interior and the smell of cologne. 'Sit' he said pointing to the bed. You obeyed. He pulled out some rope from a drawer in his room. You'd never had sex before and now you were potentially going to lose your virginity this way? He stood over you tying your arms behind you. 'Kneel' he demanded. You fell of the bed into your knees. 'If you really want to help daddy,' He said pulling out his dick. You'd never done this before. You gathered lots of spit in your mouth despite being terrified and Kai placed it in your mouth. He shoved it further and further into you mouths and began to put it in your throught, you held back tears as you didn't want to gag. You wanted to prove to him that you were good. But he went faster. In and out in and out of your mouth, he was completely careless about hurting you. You were in pain, he knew that but you wanted to make him feel good so bad you just sat there and took it. 'Good girlllllllll, well done for pleasuring daddy' he moaned stroking your hair. You felt his dick begin to pulse inside your mouth as he was about to cum. He pulled out. He commanded you to lie on your front as he began pulling your shirt off. Once you were lying, naked, in his bed he pushed your knees up and out to leave you spread open for him. He wrapped rope around your ankles and tied it to the bed frame, you were dripping for him. 'My girl,want to please me huh?' He said taking his shirt of on top of you. You nodded 'yes daddy I do' you said eagerly. He slid inside of you, he went in straight and fast, no picking up a gradual speed, just hard and fast from the beginning, it shocked you at first, you moaned out in pleasure and pain, 'fuck you feel so good, so tight and perfect' kai moaned over you. He could see you struggling to cope so he decided to make it worse for you (or better hehehe) as he started aggressively rubbing your clit. This made you let out a cry. 'Louder, we have a meeting in 4 minutes, i want everyone to hear you, i want them and meadow to all hear you from downstairs.' He said rubbing you faster and faster and fucking you faster and faster. At this point you were practically crying. You had already came, but it he wasn't done yet. He was selfish so he kept going until he came, he began grabbing your neck as he grunted 'open you mouth you slut' and as you opened your lips you felt his hot spit fire into your mouth. He wouldn't stop. You were screaming out, as he began to slow down, his loud moans turned into deep breathes. You felt him explode inside you. As he let out one last moan. He pulled out and saw you laying there shaking and wet from sweat and cum. You were in so much pain everywhere. He untied you without saying anything. He layed next to you. You nestled into his arm and chest, he rested his head on top of yours and kissed the top of it. 'Well done, you did that perfectly'

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Leave suggestions of what story lines you want me to do lol <3