Chapter 16

"Hello Mrs. Sakusa, I'm L/N Y/N, it's a pleasure to meet you!" You greet Sakusa's mother confidently while wearing a radiant smile.

Sakusa's mother gawked at you, making you a bit on edge. Is there something on my face or am I that ugly? You stood next to the ravenette, Komori was behind the two of you still trying to take his shoes off. She eventually snapped out of it when Sakusa hissed "Mum, stop!"

"Sakusa Yui, pleasure to meet you dear," She quickly takes your hand and shakes it, "Y/N, I'm begging you to please marry my son, he is absolutely hopeless and has never had a girl over before. I know he may look cold, and maybe a little dumb on the outside sometimes but please give him a chance, he'll treat you well." Yui could barely contain her excitement.

Komori's laughter echoed around the house as he walked towards the three of you.

"No aunty, I think you misunderstand, we're all just friends here." He falls in between you and Sakusa, arms around both your necks.

That didn't seem to stop Yui from talking though.

"Oh that's okay! Maybe in the future, they'll fall in love, and then they'll give me some grandkids!!"

You choke on your spit.

"Mum stop it, you're being embarrassing." Sakusa walks around his mother and heads towards the stairs, Komori pushes you to go follow him.

"Please consider it Y/N! You're my only hope!" Her shrill voice could be heard before Sakusa slammed his bedroom door shut.

***

"Sit."

"Oh no, it's okay, I think my uniform might be a bit dirty and-"

"Ahh, your bed is so soft dude, I wanna lie here forever." Komori yawned while throwing himself on the mattress, doing a snow angel.

You look at the ravenette in horror, but he shrugs.

"I'm changing the bed sheets and blanket tonight anyway." Sakusa says while taking off his blazer and hanging it in his closet. He then walked over to his bag, pulled out some books and started doing his homework on the desk.

"Alright, if you say so..." You flopped back on the bed after moving Komori to the side to make room. It is so soft... and it smells good too... Is this what it's like to not live like a pig?

You pull out your phone and start scrolling through social media when you come across a cute video of a family of penguins. The video replayed over and over again until a voice interrupted.

"What're you giggling at?" The caramel haired boy asks.

Before you had the chance to reply, he snatched the phone from you to see what you had been grinning at for the last 5 minutes.

"HEY! give it back Motoya!" You reach to grab your phone but he pulls away with such speed you fall back a little. This pesky little brat...

He dangles the device in the air with his fingers.

"Come get it slow poke!"

You grab a pillow and hurl it at him with all your strength, it hits him right in the head. Komori stumbles back a little before rubbing his temples.

"Oh, so you wanna play it that way then huh?"

Without giving you a chance to prepare, he then launches his whole body at you, you scream, feeling the impact of a 180cm boy being slammed right into you. Sakusa felt the annoyance growing inside of him.