Chapter 30

Trigger warning: PDA

The class erupted into cheers at the announcement of the school trip coming up next week. Having spent the night at Sakusa's the day prior, you were too tired to contribute to the clamour.

Your school has decided to take a trip to Kyoto, which was exciting as you've never been before.

"Eight people per group, it must be a mixture of boys and girls. No more and no less. You will be choosing your groups today."

The teacher then proceeded to explain how the point of the trip was to nurture your independence as you'd all be coming up with your own plans for the majority of the trip.

"You must remember that this is our school you are representing, having no teacher there to guide you does not give you a free pass to do what you please. I'm expecting every one of you to be on your very best behaviour."

The entire class, already extremely impatient, had to put up with the teacher's speech for an extra god knows how long before she finally gave the signal for everyone to start picking their groups.

"Reika~" you called, making your way over to her desk. "Let's be group mates?"

The girl looked up at you with her beautiful green eyes, giving you the usual stoic expression except with a small smile settled on her lips. She nodded. "Sure."

Komori had skipped over to where you were, Sakusa following closely behind. Eventually, four other students had agreed to join your group and the situation was settled. Having planned what was coming ahead, you were pretty thrilled.

.

.

.

Exhausted by the plane ride, you collapse onto the bed. It was late already and you had a big day ahead of you, you wanted nothing more than to drift off to sleep right then and there until you remembered the promise you made to Komori when you were in an ecstatic mood.

"Truth or dare? Sure I'll come by your dorm to play! After all, breaking rules is what school trips are all about right?"

You groaned. You knew many other good friends would be there, and as worn as you were already, you thought it'd be a shame to miss out. Suddenly, you felt a buzz in your skirt pocket.

Toya

Uh, hello?

Where are you?

Please hurry up before I grow a beard

Rolling your eyes, you left him on 'seen' and dragged yourself out of bed. With Reika and a couple of other girls, you sneak out of your dorm.

Proudly, Komori slams a plastic bag down onto the ground and looks around the circle of people expectantly.

"Guess what I-"

"It's booze, we know already. Get it out of the bag so we can play already," a male classmate by the name of Kai interrupts.

Komori sighed, there were a few chuckles as he emptied the bag.

"Alright, we all know the rules. Tell the truth or do the dare. You pussy out, you take a shot, got it?"