Chapter-3

Soon the teacher entered and all the students went back to the seat except that bunny faced boy!

Teacher:Mr Jeon Jungkook kindly be seated on your seat!

???:Can't ya see she is sitting on my seat!?(He said in a plain tone)

Teacher:Jungkook be respectful and sit some where else

That bunny faced boy firstly glared at me and then the teacher and immediately sat beside me!

We both exchanged glares but i decided to focus on teacher instead of getting detention!

Teacher:So students today we have a new student.Dear please come forward and introduce yourself.

As soon as I got out of my seat someone tripped me or i should say supposed fangirl of THAT junglebook or whatever idc. I just felt embarrsed but just stood up and went towards the teacher.

Y/N:Hello everyone!I am Choi Y/N and I am 17 years old.I am originally from Daegu and have recently shifted here.

I tried to pass a small smile so that people dont pick up on me

Teacher: Yess children!Anyone has any questions??

Girl6:We all are in 19 years old and you are 17,How come you are in our class??

Y/N:I have skipped 2 grades since i finished them quite early.

Boy1:Are you taken or something!?

Y/N:No!I am not

I replied coldly.

Girl4:Why are you so cold and not friendly??

I just looked at her emotionlessly.

I kinda felt highly uncomfortable from all such questions and i think teacher saw that so she allowed me to go back to my seat and soon she started with her lesson.

I came back to my seat and soon felt a number of stares from many or i should specify girls.The Teacher, started teaching and i could feel a strong stare from that junglebook but i didnt dare to look up.Soon i felt a hand on thigh which made me really uncomfortable so i excused myself from the class to save myself.

Y/N:Excuse me mam,May i use the restroom??

She nodded and i quickly left.

Jungkook POV:

I was still outraged at that girl.How can she even dare to sit on my seat.So i thought of an evil plan atlast who can resist my charms(I internally smirked)

I put a hand on her thigh but her reaction just took be aback.She glanced at me and looked quite scared so i immediately removed my hand and she excused herself and went out of the classroom.I kinda felt guilty because atlast she was just a 17 Year old and i was try something foolish but who cares.Usually girls would be flirting in with us but she,Is different.

Y/N POV:

Pheww! Thank god the class got finished.The way he put the hand on my thigh just made me disgusted for some reason.

All other classes just went fine with god's grace but for some reason i felt something was coming.

TIME SKIP AFTER THE CLASSES TO THE LUNCH: