Chapter-26

Hear the track above along for best experience.
Previously,

Jungkook:Oh really sissy..You will listen to me with straight words or shall I?....

Y/N:What shall I?huh
I spoke in the rudest tone ever.
This was the biggest mistake ..Aish

Present:

Author Pov:

Jungkook's eyes darkened.No one ever dared to talk in this tone with him even though he was the youngest.Automatically his hands went over Y/n's neck and almost started choking her.

Jungkook: Listen.carefuly.If.you.need.respect.Firstly give that.This.is.my.first.and.lastwarning.

He said with blood red eyes.But his grip slowly started loosening as he realised what he was actually doing.Y/n was still there heavily breathing.
Without uttering a single word he simply offered her the hot milk and put the hot pack on her abdomen.She quietly was just staring evrything he was doing cuz she didn't have any courage to talk against.Jin already warned her before that his anger was the most dangerous.

Jungkook POV:

I never wanted to do all this to her.But she should learn to lower her ego if we are doing.

Y/n pov:
As he was almost done treating me I shifted my back towards him quietly when another wave of cramps came.I whimpered quietly in pain as the tears dropped from my eyes.
As I was in my own pain I flet the bed sinking on the other side.Before I could proceed a hand reached my tummy and slowly started massaging it.It would be a lie if I say it was relieving but No!I don't want any favour from them.

I slowly started to remove his hand but it was too difficult BCZ of his weight.

Jungkook:Sit quietly if you don't want any more consequences.

Bleh again bossing on me.I didnt even notice that soon I slept.

Jungkook pov:
As I could hear a lill snores,I got a hint that she is already into her dreamland.I slowly got off and pecked her forehead.
"Sorry.Just try to bond Y/N-ah,you will get along.I miss the younger you"
He said as a tear dropped down his eyes .
Soon I came out of the room as the lill snores faded away .

Author Pov:
Jungkook reached down stairs to see evryone getting ready for the breakfast so he also sat in the living room.

Jin:Ah Jungkook-ah where were you?and where is Y/N-ah?
Jungkook:Ah I was taking care of y/n ,she got her periods and as Michi told i think she usually recieves excessive cramps pain during this time.
Everyone hummed but looked with a lill shocked face when they recalled what he spoke.
Jimin:Since when you need to take care of that bitch huh?
He glared at jimin and spoke.
Jungkook:Hyung, Yesterday when you guys weren't there and I was facing my trauma due to rain ,she was the one who helped.Isnt it to obvious to reciprocate?
No one replied but still some weren't happy with the fact of caring for an INTRUDER.

Soon everyone settled down and started eating food.
Taehyung:Hyung,Why does food taste different today?
Taehyung,spoke being confused as his tongue wasn't really fond of this taste.
Same goes for evryone, each one of them were lill confused with taste of the food.
Maid spoke up clearing their doubts afraid of loosing her job.
Maid:u-uh masters usually miss y/n used to cook food but we made it t-today.
Jin nodded assuring the maid there is nothing to worry.
J-Hope:We got fond of her food ,didn't we?
He spoke while starting at evryone still eating.
RM: Surprisingly yes we did.
Others had no way to escape evryone knew they can't hide it anymore that they were growing fond of her.
Taehyung:But hyung, trusting her is inviting more broken selves don't we know ?
He said making his Hyungs remmeber some past experiences.
Suga: Taehyung,later or sooner you need to accept this fact that not evryone will turn out to be like THEM.
Jimin:oh pls hyung,Wasn't loss of mom enough of us.
RM: Guys we are trying to start a new beginning.Can you guys atleast just stay beside rather than not Cooperating at all?
Since he got no replies it was understood all of them already accepted it.