Chapter-25

Author's Pov:

"Shh shh dont put on flash,they will wake up."

"Dad can we stop doing this"

Y/N pov:

My sleep slowly began to open as i heard some whispers and chirps of the bird.I tried to move off the bed but a heavy weight was stopping me.

"Mhm"

Author Pov:

She whined as as she wished to move.Trying to grab a perfect sleep position, she kicked the one beside her ,well jungkook on his main part totally unaware of the fact she was sleeping with him.

"Ouhhh!Ahh"

Jungkook yelled.

Alien author:Oww i feel sorry for him. ಥ_ಥ

Jungkook:If you really feel sorry then come the heck and help me.

Author:Hehe but I am not physical

Dua lipa:LETs GET PHYSICAL!!

Okay back to story.

Y/N pov:

I jolted up and sat straight as i heard someone yell,only to see the junglebook on the floor holding his thing and rest brothers shocked and giggling while our parents stood in the room while holding a polarioid camera.

me:What happened?
I asked in a confused tone
,then came the flashback of few seconds ago came what i did.

"A-ahh s-Sorry i h- had no intention."

Jungkook stood up limping,fuming in anger.

"S-sorry I said na."
"Y/N!!!!!!!!You brat wait stop running"
The giggles and shocked faces could be seen in the room .

Y/N pov:
I ran for my life as I had no intention to die this early.
"Y/N wait!You aren't going Alive today"
The jungle book yelled.

i ran for my life because if i get caught by him,he isn't leaving me alive today.

As i was running the sudden cramp wave rushed through the abdomen causing me to yelp.Not for everyone or every time it sometimes can be painful one.

held my stomach and crouched down hoping the pain will reduce but naah it pains as hell i lowered my head and closing my eyes hope it goes away.AHHHHH!

"I regret being born as girl."

Author pov:

As Jungkook saw Y/N slowing he paced slower as well BCZ he himself was in pain.Not so soon Other memebers of maknae line also reached near him and others were probably already into their day's work.They soon say her crouching down.A wave of worry took over Jungkook, probably not others.
He limping slowly went towards her.
They stood there watching her actions.

"I regret being born as a girl"
They heard.
Jungkook hesitatingly placed a hand on her shoulder but she didn't look up.
Jungkook:Hyung call Mrs. Minha.
Jimin:She isn't around,she went out for some business with dad
Jungkook:Ah damn it!
He began thinking hardly who could help him in this situation.
Taehyung:Why do you even care kook just let her be.
He said irritated.
He was boiling in anger inside but still spoke calmly.
Jungkook:Hyung,ukr if dad comes back and sees this what is gonna happen?
He said with uninterested eyes.
Jimin:ya he is right tae.
Taehyung:Ah whatever.
He said and rolled his eyes placing his hands on his hips.
While on the other hand jungkook was continously thinking about what he should and who he should call for.Y/N was still silently crying in the same position.
Jungkook:Michi...Ah yes Michi..
Michiiiii!Michii!

Jungkook yelled for her as he knew she would be the best one to call for.
Michi:Yes master!Am I called?
*Gasps*
Y/N!!!What happened dear?

She asked seeing her condition.
She helped her to stand up and took her to the room and laid on the bed while the Maknae line outside the room.

In the room
Y/N:U-unnie it's hurting
Michi:Where y/n-ah
Y/N:C-cramps,periods
That's all she could speak In that condition.
Michi:Ahhh periods.Wait here Y/N -ah i am coming.
Michi rushed outside to take the essential eatables that could ease her.
Jungkook:U-uh btw Michi,mind telling us ,what happened to her?
He said stopping her
Michi:Oh y/N is on her periods and as per her condition I am seeing I think she doesn't get easy cramps.
Jungkook hummed and pouted a lill as his Hyungs slowly started to leave the place annoyed but Jungkook stayed there.He just wanted to pay Y/N back for the kindness she did last night.
As soon as Michi returned back with some eatables Jungkook again stopped her.
Jungkook:Uh Michi give them to me,I will take then to her .
Michi:You are sure master?
She asked in a lill confused tone
Jungkook:Yes I am!now you may depart for other chores.Thank you very much for coming.
He said in a calm yet stern voice holding the tray from her hands
Inside the room:
Y/N Pov:
I was resting on the fluffy bed but still it's hurting as hell ,Why God gives such a pain huh.And then people say women are weak!Pheww!
As I was trying to distract myself from the pain the door creaked open revealing Jungkook!?

Y/N:Yahhh!What are you doing here,you jungle book!!
She said in fiesty and weak tone.
Jungkook:Gurl,where are your manners?
He said as he raised his brow
Aish you are doomed.-_-
She flinched as he again spoke.
Jungkook: Words sissy.
He said with a poker face
Jungkook:Here have this.
Y/N:No!I don't need your help.Leave me alone
Jungkook:Oh really sissy..You will listen to me with straight words or shall I?....
Y/N:What shall I?
I spoke in the rudest tone ever.
This was the biggest mistake ..Aish

.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
Hiu aliens,

Don't forget to temme how the chapter was

Don't forget to temme how the chapter was.Probably you can count on me for some happy chapters rn cuz half of my story on analysing is based on sad part.
Btw, I was thinking should I let my book compete in film out awards?I heard of it and probably already know my book really isn't that good to compete but still what do you guys think?Pls drop your opinions it is urgent:(.

SO VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT,COMMENT AS WELL CUZ ITS REALLY FUN REPLYING YOU ALL.I LUV IT.
Was this chap anywhere relatable to you?
For me, yeah it was.