Chapter-34

Jimin:wAhhhhhhh!So much work !
Jimin said while yawning.
We turned out faces to him looking at him like:-_+

Jimin:What!?
Y/N:fir your kind information it's just 15 mins since we started the project and you aren't even doing a thing.
Jimin:So?I am sharing by Chocolates.Be grateful for that.

Y/n:Grateful.
She scoffed rolling her eyes
Y/N:Begin rn or I bet you won't be able to complete it in this life.
Jimin:Yeah yeah this lifetime.
He mocked her.

TimeSkip!
Y/N:Ahhhhhhh!Finally it's done.
She said as she opened her eyes after stretching as she was completed typing all the project and things.Thats when her gaze went side ways.

Y/n:What the fuck!They all slept!!and all this time I did their work alone-_-!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!Waeeeeeeee!I should make them lay properly.Lazy brats.She said scoffing.
.After makin lay properly over bed I covered them with duvet while I layed dahyun on the couch and went down.

I looked at the time and it was 9!?Wait dahyun doesn't has to go home???

I quickly ran back to my room,fetched for her phone so I could inform her parents atleast.As I was going through her contact list a no. Caught my attention.It was my own no. How come it reached to get when I never give my no. To any of the schoolmates!?May be she took it by herself:/...
Aish leave it!As i was fetching for her parents contact I felt a tap o my shoulder.i got startled and looked back to see dahyun standing.

Y/n:oh Dahyun-ah you wake up? actually it's 9pm already so I was fetching your parents no. To inform them.

She quickly snatched her phone from me and spoke nervously

"a-ah y/n-ah I an an orphan and adopted,and my uncle and aunt ain't here.I live alone so uou dont gotta worry.Ok?"

Y)n:Owww so sorry for making you remember that.

Dahyun:Nono its fine you didnt really know.For now lets go down hmm?

Y/N:Yeah

We slowly sneaked out of the room and went outside so evryone getting prepared for dinner.

A/n pov:

Y/n:u-uh mom!Meet my frnd Dahyun!!

She spoke to her mom who just entered the living room in her formal dress indicating she just came back from office.

Her mom looked at dahyun and was shocked for sometime to see her.But in order to let it be normal she spoke

"Oh hi dahyun dear!Nice to meet you!"
She said giving her a warm smile.

Dahyun:Hi aunty!
She said as she vowed to which mom gladly bowed back.
Y/n:uh!is there any problem if she stays here today?

Everyone in the room:No
Jungkook:Yes!!

Evryone looked at him like:-_-wtf

Jungkook:n-no
He stuttered and got back into his business meanwhile dahyun smirked seeing him to which he gladly returned a stare.
The alien-Mochi combo soon came down and evryone has their dinner.

TimeSkip to night in y)n's room:

Y/n:Dahyun-ah you got any problem in sleeping togehter with me?
Dahyun:No no why would I be?
Y/n:Sure then let's better sleep-
Dahyun:Yaaaah!Are you Serious?You boring ass!Your frnd is at home and you wanna sleep Seriously?
Y/n:Then what?Wake up all night long huh?
Dahyun:Nooo!I mean let's watch something!
Y/n:What?Be precise.
Dahyun: Maybe penthouse.
Y/n sighs and nods

Timeskip to 2AM
Dahyun POV:
We both were interestingly looking at the episode up currently,when I heard small snores from beside.I found y)n sleeping cutely rolled in bed.Awww she didn't change at all!
I said as I kissed her hair.
"don't worry y/n-ah am not leaving you anymore!"
I said before cleaning the room and sliding in to sleep with her.

Time skip to a month later:

Y/n pov
*Chirps chirps*

It's a beautiful Sunday morning and we all are probably seated in the garden spending some quality time together.
Wondering what all happened within this single month?
Well probably this was the brightest month I ever experienced up in the life.The coming of Dahyun was like a spring into my life.She has become my bestie.Tho I still show her cold nature but she knows me and accepts me whoever I am .Well about Jungkook and dahyun they are still Fightin like tom and jerry whenever i call her up.Well it's her frequent routine coming up here and spending time with me cuz now she is also considered as a part of fanily.
My relation with the brothers?Yeah it's me calling them brothers.Well it's good except with Suga and Taehyung.Jin ,jhope oppa are sweetest to treat me.Rm oppa is understanding.And jimin and jungkook oppa are good at teasing me nothing else we just fight with each other thats it.No brotherly relations as such.Talking about the left out two I tried making up my relation wuth them but they don't seem interested.
About calling them oppa!*sighs*
Well it's a small deal between us that they won't interfere in my life until i keep calling them oppa,so in order to keep my privacy I had to do that.
What an idiotic idea right?

Evrytime i approached taehyung he would either walk away or be rude with me .It hurts bcz he was the one with whom I wanted to be attached the most and the one who ignores me.
Hope if I could do things better after my life is itself getting better.I no longer cut myself, probably my contacts from the mafia world is lost again bcz of lack of information.

Evrything is going perfect ,what we regard as perfect family, all I hope the things remain the same pls.
She said as she sighed

Y/n:owwwe Yaaaah!You pabooo why you smacked me.
Jimin;seems you are too zoned out. are you in love huh?
He said with a dirty smirk.
I made a disguisted face.
Y/n:Stop it!
I said rolling my eyes.

Mom:Y/!-ah talk nicely to your oppa!
Y/n glared at her mom not taking her side while the others laughed at their small lill cute fight of Constantly bickering with each other
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Short chap ik font worry!Soon long chaps....
Ayo alien!💜maah beautiful aliens how are you huh?☺️
Yaah if you aren't fine dm me or i will best you with my pink slippers!✌️
Keep smiling! forever.
Cuz you are my hope and I am your hope!
NO I AM NOT JHOPE!But a smaller version hehe!
Question of the day:
What do you expect my real personality to be?and any questions you guys wish to ask from me personally?Like q n a typo?

Cuz you are my hope and I am your hope!NO I AM NOT JHOPE!But a smaller version hehe!Question of the day:What do you expect my real personality to be?and any questions you guys wish to ask from me personally?Like q n a typo?

Words:1123