Chapter-45(The end)

Namjoon pov:I reloaded my gun  and checked upon the blueprint of the building one last time before going for an action

Namjoon pov:
I reloaded my gun  and checked upon the blueprint of the building one last time before going for an action.It has been two days since the news of Those guys taking over the Warehouse took place.
It took us time to plan out upon how things will be attacked.I was just checking upon the plan when I felt a tap of my shoulder.
I looked back to see y/n.

RM:Yeah y/n you need anything?

I diverted my eyes back on the plan  after saying that.

Y/n:Oppa!!Please take me also na!!!

She said whining.

RM:No y /n we can't.
I said still focusing over the blueprint..

Y/n:But I also wanna go and help out.Morover it's my mission-

I sighed and turned back.

RM:See y/n we can't take you.You are still not recovered.Not like it's our first mission hmm? Nothing will hapoen.probably it will be the last mission we are supposed to do in this mafia world.So be patient and stay at home.I assure you everything will be fine.

Y/n just sighed and went back to her room knowing they won't let her come  anyways

Mr Kim:joon,Is everything prepared?

I looked back to see dad ready with the guns already.And all packed up.

RM:Yeah dad the gaurds are there already and I am going towards the car only after doing this one last check.

Mr Kim:it's ok.I hope you didn't forget to place some Bodygaurd in mansion as well .

RM:Yeah dad it's all settled.You can trust us.

Mr Kim: Son,Am proud of you.

He said putting a hand on my shoulder.

Mr Kim:This will be the last mission I will ask for and after that we guys will leave happily.

RM:ik dad lets proceed now.

I spoke and went out to be met by all the members ready with their special' equipment and earpeices.

RM:Lets go.

Timeskip:
Author pov:
The black SUV is standing at back of  Hanbam And Co.

???:Come dear..........Brother.Am waiting.

He smirked looking the window.

Meanwhile at the car:

RM:Ok guys listen , Luckily they are inside and we have grt chance to attack them since security is low.Mom you will stay in car as a back up if something happens.Suga hyung will be at South of the building giving us orders accordingly seeing the location on his tab.Taehyung ,Jungkook and Jimin will be ready with the guns While me and Jin will go for agreement inside and if things get worse We would indicate three if them to get inside from with this blink ring.Tap it twice and it will indicate that someone is in danger.And for dad he will also be coming with me and Jin.and jhope will disguise as one of the gaurd's tk take care of their activites.