Chapter 30

Jungkook:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Jungkook yelled making everyone's ear drums break.

Flashback

Y/n pov:

*Yawns*

I woke up,stretched my eyes,and ruffled my hairs before looking at the fresh sunlight entering through the room.

Yawning ,walking like a penguin i reached downstairs.

Author's Pov:

As she walked downstairs in the penguin like way Jin and her parents who were already awake watched her in awe.
She soon reached downstairs and sat yawning once again.

Mom:y/n-ah good morning.
She closed her mouth and nodded.

She just looked outside at the garden through the window.After few minutes of silence her mom spoke.
Mom:Y/n-ah it's already 7:00 am.Can you wake up the children?
She looked at her mother with sleepy eyes and nodded while half sleepy eyes.She once again stretched herself before going in for a mission.

Y/N pov:
After having made my laziness run away I thought of going to Hobi oppa's room first.I knocked and slowly peeked in inside the room.The room was empty and the shower was running.Ah he is already awake I guess

Next is Namjoon-ah.I knocked and again peeked inside to see him sleeping with a koala plushie.Cute.I slowly walked towards him. And moved him a lill so he could get into senses.

RM:oh y/n-ah?
He spoke in a sleepy voice.
I nodded and spoke .

Y/N:be ready.Its already time for breakfast.

He smiled showing his dimples and got up.I proceded to the other room.

Next is Hmm junglebook?
Ok let's go.
I krept inside the room without knocking.
To see him sleeping like a innocent child.Aww who knows there is a devil inside.I don't really like him Bleh.Lets get revenge.I flicked his ears with full force.
He whined and spoke.
Jk:Ahhhh hyung-aaaah.Lemme sleep.
He spoke snuggling into the pillow.
I looked at him for few seconds with a non interested face and then spoke.
Y/N:cmon wake up.
JK:Just 5 more mins plssss.
He spoke while showing non existent puppy eyes and pouting.
Y/N:Just come down soon.
I spoke and went out.
Ok next mission is Taehyung and Jimin.
I knocked onto the room and entered to the room.The next scene just made me shock and confused as hell.

Y/N:ahhhhhh!ewww I never knew you were of these type!I said making a disguisted face

I said making a disguisted face.
There laid taehyung on the bed with a towel around his waist and jimin on top of him.
Taehyung:Y-ya it's not like that.
He said as he pushed jimin to the floor.
Jimin: Aish you aliennn!!!
He said rubbing his butt and standing up again.
Jimin: Actually....
One more flashback
Author pov:
Taehyung just came back after a fresh shower and jimin was there waiting for him . Taehyung unaware of the fact that floor was wet bcz of him, and started to move towards the door hearing the knock.Taehyungs feet slipped causing him to fall with jimin who was there trying to save him and here we go!
Flashback ends
Y/n:ooo
She said forming an o with her mouth.
Taehyung:yEah and now move out!
he said pushing her out if the room.
Y/n:Carry on your romantic story,I will soon be writing a story on it.
Y/N yelled from the hallwY while moving into another room and they both groaned in annoyance
Y/N pov:
Wooo!That was crispy lmao.Now time for the grumpy cat.
I slowly knocked and went inside.Booo.
Woah what a room!