Chapter Six- Another Guy

A/N
From now on, I am too lazy to bold and italic words. So no more bolded or italic words except for A/Ns. Now, my motivation is up in the sky. Eep. But this is the last time I am doing updating a few times in a row. Let's just get to the story.
----------------------------------------------------
Keys-

(Y/N)- Your Name

----------------------------------------------------
(Third Person pov)

The countries in the countryhuman world were having a 'friendly' discussion on where the missing 7 countries. Let's just say, it was chaos. Some were shouting, some were about to lose their temper, and a few were still calm with it. "EVERYONE PLEASE SHUT UP!" UN shouted. Everyone shut their mouths, and some said "Sorry" "I didn't mean too, sorry UN" "Oh, sorry" "Everyone, this situation I know is not okay, but we have to keep calm." UN said. "CALM?! HOW?! MY BROTHERS ARE MISSING!" Australia shouted. Everyone was shocked with Australia's sudden outrage. Australia was never like that. "Son, calm down" Britain tried calming down Australia, but it was no use. Australia pushed his father away. Britain fell onto the floor. New Zealand went to his brother while France went to her husband. "Aussie, calm down!" New Zealand pleaded. Everyone else was quiet, they didn't want to make things worse. "GO AWAY!" The Australian shouted then left the meeting room. "Kiwi, are you alright?" Japan asked while getting up from her seat. "I-I'm fine" New Zealand replied. "Everyone, we should end this meeting here, we will continue tomorrow, all of you must be hungry" UN said, ending the meeting. Everyone got up from their seat and left, all except for Third Reich and Soviet. They were both still shocked with what they saw. "Soviet, Third? Are you both okay?" Japanese Empire questioned the two. "Why are things getting so bad" Soviet started, "Where are they?" Soviet got up from his seat and left the room. Leaving Japanese Empire and Third Reich. "Third?" JE said. "Vhat" Third finally answered. "Are you okay?" JE questioned. "How could ich be fine when mein sohn is missing?" Third said, coldly. "Okay" JE said then got up and left.

Soviet was standing outside the door. He heard what they were talking about. He sighed. He misses his son too. He knows how much Third loves his son. Third loves his son as much as Soviet. Soviet always thought that Third never had a heart but he does. He just never shows it. Soviet walked down the hallway where he bumped into Fascist Italy. "Oh, hi-a Soviet!" Fascist said. Fascist had his signature nice smile on his face. "Hello, Fascist." Soviet said to the Italian, "Any news about the missing countries?" "No, we still-a have no trace of them" Fascist sighed. "Its okay" Soviet said. Soviet continued walking through the hallway. He passed by EU's office when suddenly someone put a hand on his shoulder. Soviet looked behind him. No one. 'Who could that have been?' Soviet asked himself. That's when someone touched hime again. He looked behind him. Again, no one. 'Who is this guy who is playing tricks with me?!' Soviet questioned himself, again. Suddenly he heard a noise behind him. He looked behind him again and saw a flower vase that was on the table now on the ground. He looked at it suspiciouly. He walked over to it. He took a look closer at it and picked it up. Thats when Soviet blacked out. "Hello? I heard a noise here. Is anyone here?" Fascist asked while walking into the room. "I swear I heard something...And didn't Soviet come in here? Where is he?" The Italian said. Fascist then left to find the missing Russian.
---------------------------------------------------
(Your pov)

You were eating a pizza slice while talking with the countries. Ame was telling a short story. ".....And then the villain was eaten by the tiger!" Ame exclaimed. Russia just rolled his eyes, he never liked hearing America's stories, they are just too childish. "Then, the prince, princess and tiger lived happily ever after. The end!" Ame said, finishing his story. You just chuckled. "No more, please." China said. "Yea, please no more, I am going to die from all of your lame stories" Russia said. "Rus, don't be like that!" Nada said to Russia. "Yea, its not nice!" Poland said. "See, Rus? I have people on my side, and you have only one!" Ame mocked the Russian. Russia was about to grab the American when Germany holded him back. You just laughed at their childishness. Russia and America blushed, China and Poland too.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" Italy asked you guys while eating his 7th slice of pizza. Dang this guy sure can eat. "Well, I would like to-" Canada was cut off when a loud thud was heard from upstairs. "What vas that?" The German asked. "I don't know" You said. "Let's go check!" Poland said. You all headed upstairs with America, Canada, China and Italy staying downstairs. When you, Poland, Russia and Germany got upstairs, you all heard grunting. "Its from my room!" Russia said while pointing at the room he was staying in. Germany went to open the door. To his suprise, he saw something, no, someone. And who was that? You did not know, you couldn't see who it was because the German was blocking your way.

"S-Soviet?" Germany said. "What?" Russia said. Russia went in front of Germany. The Russian then rushed up to Soviet. "What is Soviet doing here?" Poland asked. "What now?" You asked, clearly confused with another random guy in your house. "Father? Are you okay?" Russia asked his father. "I'm fine" Soviet said while standing up. "Who is that girl over there?" Soviet said while glaring at you. You were just, scared. His glaring made you uncomfortable, plus, he was tall af. "Oh, father, its fine. She is (Y/N)! She means no harm!" Russia said. "Okay" Soviet said, lightening his glare on you.

----------------------------------------------------
After everyone knew that Soviet was here, you went to Soviet to try and start a conversation with him. To your suprise, he walked over to you. "So, this was where they all were. I am glad they are all alright. Thank you, Miss (Y/N) for taking care of them" Soviet thanked you. His thicc Russian accent made you blushed a bit. "It was my pleasure!" You replied. "You are very short, miss." Soviet chuckled at your height. "I am not that short!" You said, "And call me (Y/N) instead of miss!" "Alright, (Y/N)" Soviet said.
----------------------------------------------------
Finally, a longer chapter! And woohoo, you just met Soviet!!! U-U

Words-1118, ack

-Cheez Out-