Chapter Twenty Five- Going Back (END)

(Haha. This is the finale chapter of this book. Yes, I lied about having more chapters.)

Keys-

Y/N- Your Name

----------------------------------------------------

Your pov

You wake up to someone tapping your shoulders. You look up and see, you brother..? "HOLY-" You exclaim. "Wait, how are you...alive?" You ask, you were confused. "Well, he was the guy who had the voice that was talking to us." Brunei told you, "He acted his 'death'." "Why would you want to act like you died?" You asked your brother that you thought died.

"I don't know. I can't remember.." Aiden replies while rubbing his neck. You sigh. Malaysia and Philippines tackle Aiden to the ground. "F*CK!" Aiden exclaims as he falls. "I did not know that he sweared." Italy said. "Never heard him swear before." You said. "Who the heck is that human?!" Cambodia screams as he is the last one to wake up. "That's Aiden, Y/N's 'dead' brother." Soviet says.

"How did we get out anyway? I just remember passing out the last second..." Antartica said. "Ask Thailand, she got them weird powers." Myanmar said as she yawns. "Oh yeah! It's getting late, we should get some rest before we go on a journey to find our way home!" Vietnam said. "Which home? Y/N's home or home home?" Antartica asked. "Well, home home." Vietnam replied. "But what about Aiden and Y/N?" Canada asked.

"They can come with us..It might be dangerous for them to stay here." Myanmar suggested. "But then how do they both go back to this world?" Finland asked. "Well, I would rather stay here in my world actually." Aiden said, "Sis, how about you?" "I don't know, haven't thought about it." You replied and shrugged.

"Yea, they should stay here if we ever find our way back." Soviet said. "I don't know why, but this place seems very familiar to me..." Poland mumbled, but you could hear what he said. "Why does it feel familiar?" You asked the Polish male. "I don't know why, but I feel like I have been here before, but I never came here before.." Poland told you, "And you being here right now, it gives me a weird feel..."

"Do you still have the stick?" Thailand asked. "Well no, but actually yes." Malaysia said as she took out a stick. The stick that brought them here. "Could it bring us back?" Philippines asked. "I am not a scientist, ask NASA." Indonesia said. "How can I ask NASA if we aren't back in our world?" Philippines asked as she glared at the Indonesian male. "When we get ba-" Indonesia was cut off by someone falling onto the ground.

You look at the person. You don't know them, they totally aren't from here. You look at their face. 'Oh guacamole! Another one of the countries!' You thought, 'Wait, doesn't it look like..'

"NASA! HOLY SH*T!" Ame exclaimed. NASA got up and wobbled here and there. "Uh..Hi..?" Aiden softly said.  You looked at Belarus with a '???' face. "Why are you looking at me?" Belarus asks you. You shrug. You look back at NASA. "Uh...Hello" You say as you shyly waved your hand. "Oh hello! This is great! Perfect!" NASA exclaims.

"What do you mean?" Soviet asks NASA. "I was going to find UN, that was when I found this thing that looked like a person place this that looks like a small device on the floor. I picked it up and found a note, it read: This is a teleportation device. Use it to go and back." NASA said. "Oh. I heard one of the guards say about this device they created to teleport someone from different dimensions!" Aiden said.

"By the way, what are you two's names?" NASA asked with a gentle smile. "My name is Y/N. This is my brother, Aiden. Nice to meet you, NASA." You said and Aiden shook his hand with NASA's. "See?" Indonesia told Phil. "Bruh.." Phil muttered. "Let's go back home! I need to use mio house's toilet!" Italy exclaims. "Haha. I totally forgot I haven't use the toilet for a few days..." JE says. "How do you not use the toilet for days?" Aiden asks. "Us countries work very and I mean very differently than humans." Russia said. Aiden nods and looks back at NASA. "So you all are going back?" You asked. "Yea I guess..." Vietnam says.