Chapter Nine-Who Are They?

A/N

I should be studying but no. I am writing Wattpad stories.

----------------------------------------------------

Keys-

Y/N-Your Name

----------------------------------------------------

Ukraine pov

"Bela!" I call out to my brother, "BELA!"

He is still not answering.

"BELAAAAAAA!" I scream.

"U-Ukraine?" Bela stuttered while clumsily walking down the stairs. "I have been calling you for the past few minutes! Why weren't you answering?!" I exclaim, at first I thought he disappeared just like Russia and our father, Soviet. "What do you need, Ukie?" Bela asked me. "Well, I need you to go into the forest and find some berries." "What?! Come on, its pouring snow! We should be playing in the snow and not working!" Bela exclaimed. "Well, Kaz is not here, do you know why?" I asked Bela. "Uh....cause Kaz is playing in the snow???" Bela said. "No. She is finding fish in the lake for us. And you need to find berries for us." I explained. "Well, what about you???" He asked sarcastically. "I am the one who cooks, duh" I said while rolling my eyes. "Ugh. Fineeee." Bela said.

Bela walked out the door with a basket for berries. I walked over to the window. The snow is getting a bit better. At least when we went to the meeting the snow was so much better. No wonder the rest of our siblings decided to move out, they went to live somewhere warmer and with their good friends. Estonia and Latvia went to live with the Nordics. Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan went to live with China, Bhutan and Nepal. Lithuania went to live with Poland, but Poland is not here so Lith is now alone. Moldova went to live with Romania and Bulgaria. Georgia,  Armenia and Azerbaijan went to live with Turkey.

With our other siblings around, the house was more lively. I sighed. "Ukie!" I heard Kaz call me. She must be back from fishing. I turned around to see Kaz holding a bucket of fish. "I caught 2 good sized fishes." Kaz said. I nodded. "I am going to take a nap." Kaz said and walked up the stairs to her room. I walked to the door of our house. I opened the door and looked around. Bela was right. We should maybe go and have some fun.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took out my phone and saw that I got a message from Esti.

Finland Simper Esti

-Hey Ukie!

Yes, Finland Simper?-

-Stop calling me that! I don't simp for Finland!

Oh really?-

-Yea! I simp for no one!

btw, why did you message me?-

-Finland said that UN wants to meet us all

Oh okay! So ya need me to tell the rest of our 12 siblings?-

-No, I already told the rest, except for Kaz and Bela.

Ah okay!-

-Finland Simper Esti went offline-

I put my phone back into my pocket. Time to go tell Kaz and Bela!

I look off in the distance and see Bela coming back. "Bela! We need to go to a meeting!" I exclaim. "Oh okay!" Bela shouted. "I need to go tell Kaz" I said before walking back into the house and up the stairs to Kaz's room. "Kaz! We need to go to a meeting!" I exclaim right outside Kaz's room. I heard Kaz hum very loudly in reply. "I will go get ready!" Kaz shouted. "Okay!" I reply. I walk to my room and went into the toilet to do my business.