Chapter Nineteen- Looking For Others

A/N

IMMA SPEEDRUN MOTHERF*CKERS!!! WEE WOO!!!

----------------------------------------------------

Keys-

Y/N- Your Name

----------------------------------------------------

Your pov

You and the countries that are with you decided to split up into 2 groups. You and Soviet in one group and China, Germany, Italy in another group. "So, Y/N. Where shall we go?" Soviet asks you. "I am not sure...Maybe let's just go the opposite way from the others." You suggest. Soviet nods and start walking off. "Hey! Wait a sec!" You exclaim before running up to him. "Heh. Slowpoke." Soviet chuckles. You blush from embarrassment. "Let's just go." You say. "Ah okay." Soviet replies.

You and Soviet walked and walked, you both couldn't find any doors or rooms. It was just corridors and walkways. "Holy fish. When are we going to find something?!" You exclaim, "Are we walking in circles?!" "Yes. Yes we are." Soviet says. You gasp. "OH COME ON!!!" You scream. "H-Hello?" You and Soviet hear a voice coming from the corner in front of you both. You proceed to walk over to the corner with Soviet following not too far behind.

You make a turn and see a bunch of cells, but one of them caught your eyes. That one cell had Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan in it. "Father!" Ukie exclaims when she sees Soviet. "Ukie, Bela, Kaz!" Soviet exclaims when he sees the three who are locked up. You laugh a little bit before walking towards the four, who were now hugging through the bars of the cell. "I should go look for the others and tell them that we found you three." You said. "Is there anyone else left to find?" Asked Belarus. "Yea, JE." Soviet answers. "Can at least one of you stay here?" Kaz asks. "Sure! I can stay." You say. "Well then, I shall go look for others." Said Soviet. You nod and he walks off.

"So, Y/N anyone new around?" Ukie asks. "Yep. Antartica and Finland. I wonder who's next." You reply. "I hope it is one of the south-east Asian countries! I love flying with Indo and Laos, they are such good flyers!" Said Kaz. "Yea! And Viet's rice farms are so huge, it can fit more that 50 people!" Bela says. "Thailand is very good at martial arts! And Cambodia is very creative and is very good in arts and crafts, remember those that norry he built?" Ukie says. "Remember the time we visited them and their house lost power? And Malaysia, Phil, Brunei, Singa, Viet and Asean started glowing!" Bela says.

You chuckle. "I would like to meet them!" You said. "You should! But it's an unlikely chance they will show up so we have to wait until we can find a way to get back." Said Ukie. "I want to eat the fish I caught before we got to this hellhole!" Exclaims Kaz. Ukie and Bela chuckles. "Don't worry Kaz! We salted the fish, no worries!" Said Bela. "It's preserved, when we get back it will most likely still be fresh!" Ukie tells Kaz. "C'mon Kaz! I am pretty sure what your siblings said are right!" You said. "If you three say so....if it isn't fresh, I will take my fishing rod and feed you all to sharks!" Exclaimed Kaz. "Okay, okay." Bela said, rolling his eyes.

"We're here!" Said China. "Ah. China. How is he going to help us get out?" Kaz asks. "This." China said right before used his fire powers to destroy the cell bars. "HOLY GUACAMOLE! CHINA! IT BURNS!!!" Screams Bela, who's hand caught on fire. "RIP Bela." Said the Ukrainian. "He shall lose his hand." Germany said. "What did you say?" Soviet questioned. "Oh, nothing...." Germany said. "Is there anything to eat? I am starving!" Italy says. "Do you only know how to eat?" You asked the Italian male. "Yes. That's what I am best at." Said Italy, "And that wasn't serious actually." Italy chuckles.

"Ugh...China, why?" Bela asks China. "Cause yes. Because I can." China answered. "Let's just get going and look for JE." Soviet says. Germany nods, "Let's do that before another argument breaks out." "Oh yeah! I remember seeing a glimpse of him when I woke up when the guards were carrying me!" Kaz says. "That's useful. Where was the place?" You asked. "If I remember correctly, it was outside this room and to the left." Kaz said. "That's great!" Italy exclaims. "Now, let's head to the designated area." Ukraine says. "My hand still hurts..." Bela says, tears forming on his face. "Unlucky you." China tells the Belarusian male. "One day I will destroy you." Bela tells the Chinese male. "Yea yea." China says while rolling his eyes.

You and the others walk out of the room and turn left. You see a small door. "I remember it was open when I passed by." Kaz said, "Someone must had closed or locked it." "It is not locked at all. This is too easy. It might be a trick." Germany said. "It might not be a trick. Someone must have been careless and did not lock it." Italy said, disagreeing with Germany. "Let's just open it." You say. Soviet nods and walks towards the door and holds onto the knob. He then turns the knob and the door opens, showing what is inside. You saw a bunch of cells, with one having JE lying in it.

(Time Skip (I am too lazy to write what happened, sorry.)

You and the countries, plus JE walked back to where the others were. "Finally! You all are back!" Russia exclaims. "RUSSIA!" Kaz exclaims. "Hi Kaz, Bela, Ukie.." Russia says, but mumbles the last part. Russia and Ukraine start glaring at each other. "Woa, woa. Calm down you two hotheads." Bela says. Soviet just sighs. Ukraine walks up to Russia. "Why are you still as tall as a skyscraper?" Ukraine asks the Russian. "Here they go again..." China scoffs. "Wait what?" You question. "Well that's cause you got bad genes." Russia said, looking down at the Ukrainian female. "Son." Soviet said, pissed. "Not your genes for sure." Italy said to Soviet.

"What is happening here?" Finland questioned. "Them." You said while pointing at Russia and Ukraine. "Ah.......Not again." Ame chuckled. "I need to record this, but I don't have any devices...Damn it." Said the Canadian male. "And they took my phone. I want to yeet myself and this place." You said. "How do people yeet themselves?" Antartica asks you. "No logic." You replied.

"BEEP BEEP"

"The f*ck." Said the Chinese male. "An alarm, they found us." Germany said. "Amen." JE said. "Why are you praying?" Ame asked the Japanese male. "God can help us. Nah, it's bullsh*t. I am not holy enough." JE answered.

"HANDS IN THE AIR!" A voice through a speaker said loudly, oh what is it this time....

----------------------------------------------------

AHA! Another not so short or long chapter! That ain't much of a cliffhanger, so what the heck.

Words-1155

-Cheez Out-