Chapter Twenty- Guys....?

A/N

Still speedrunning! Yeet.

----------------------------------------------------

Keys-

Y/N- Your Name

----------------------------------------------------

Your pov

All of a sudden, a bunch of guards surrounded you and the countries. "Ah well sh*t." Russia said. "HANDS UP IN THE AIR!" Said one of the guards. You looked at the guard. "No thanks." Ame said. "What the f*ck." Italy said to the America male as he slowly puts his hands up in the air. You see Finland loading his sniper, not letting the guards see him doing it. Poland, Kaz, Bela and Ukie were hiding behind Soviet and Tica. 'What to do, what to do...' You thought to yourself.

You see a stick on the ground. "Y/N. A stick?" Canada whispers to you. You pick up the stick. "It might work." You whisper to the Canadian male. "If you say so." Canada whispers back to you. "Wow. A stick." Germany whispers to you. You nod. "PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR RIGHT NOW!" Yells a guard. You put your hands up. You look at Finland. Finland nods.

"BAMM"

Finland shoots a bullet out of his sniper and it hits one of the guards. You throw the stick at one of the guards, but it disappears in mid-air. "The fish." You say. "There goes a beautiful stick." Kaz says. The guards start running over to you all. You and the countries start running, JE at the back as he slices the guards into pieces like they are salmon with his katana. "RUN RUN RUN!!" Ame screams as he runs past you. "Focus!" Germany yells at the American. Kaz opens up her wings and stops running. "KAZ!" Bela screams. "I will be fine!" Kaz exclaims. You turn your head to face Kaz. You see lighting start to form around her.

 "Holy sh*t!" Canada exclaims and starts to slow down

"BANG!"

The thunder strikes some guards. "Y/N, NADA!" China exclaims as he drags you both to the rest. "Woa..." You mumble. "That's s cool..." Nada says. "Guys! I will roast you two if you both don't stop being like that!" China exclaims. "Okay..." You mumble and face China. Canada does the same. Kaz runs back to you all after electrocuting most of the guards. "That was, unexpected.." Germany says. "Hah. So that was the power they gave me." Kaz said. "Dang, Kaz! You did amazing!" Russia exclaims.

"THUMP" Something, no someone, falls on Tica.

"Ughh..." Grunts a new being. "Who that?" You ask. "Wait, Thai?" JE says. "Oh uh- Hi! Sorry Tica!" The now known as Thai says. You introduce yourself to the new person. "Oh hello, Y/N. I am Thailand." The girl says. "Let's just get out of here." Finland says as he walks away. "Woa, woa! Come back here Fin!" Bela says. "We got to find a way out first!" Ukie says. "Yes." Soviet says. "Also, remember how you happen to get here?" Germany asks Thailand. "Oh. I picked this up and I blacked out." Thai says as she takes something out of her pocket. "Wait. A stick?" Italy says. "Isn't that the stick I threw?" You said. "What?" Thai questions. "Yea. That is the stick Y/N threw." Canada says. "It disappeared and it came to you?" Ame asks.